Vikings season 3/4 (major spoilers obviously)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Plus, Ragnar telling Floki to his face "you killed Athelstan", Rollo staying behind, marrying the French chick, and agreeing to be Duke when he was told he could fight against his bro; is that not setting things up for next season?

I'm hard to please, what can I say? :sneaky:

It's interesting that showrunner Michael Hirst once said in an interview that he could see the show continuing on without Ragnar because there's so much to discover about his sons. So maybe next season they pull the plug on him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm hard to please, what can I say? :sneaky:

It's interesting that showrunner Michael Hirst once said in an interview that he could see the show continuing on without Ragnar because there's so much to discover about his sons. So maybe next season they pull the plug on him.

Maybe. There's still a lot of potential for Ragnar, and they could always create some stories, like Earl Haroldson and Earl Borg.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
FYI Josh Donaldson of the Toronto Blue Jays has a minor role this season.

Angry Ram

FYI Josh Donaldson of the Toronto Blue Jays has a minor role this season.

Was he on tonight? Or the guy that was in the season preview at the end of the show?

Angry Ram

4 episodes in now with a lot of stories going on. Its a bit confusing. Apparently this season is gonna be split now and then again in the fall.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
One interesting note in the last episode is that the king of Northumbria mentioned that he took a vow to kill Ragnar. In history there are two possible versions of the death of Ragnar.

1) He was seized by his foe, King Ælla of Northumbria, and killed by being thrown into a pit of snakes.

2) Ragnar died from a combination of Cholera and wounds he sustained from trying to invade Paris.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar_Lodbrok

Angry Ram

Wonder which path they'll take. And if/when Ragnar goes, will the show continue? This is Ragnar's story, not Bjorn or Ivar or Siggurd (even though they were huge in viking history).

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Wonder which path they'll take. And if/when Ragnar goes, will the show continue? This is Ragnar's story, not Bjorn or Ivar or Siggurd (even though they were huge in viking history).

I'm guessing Ragnar gets eliminated at the end of this season or next season at the latest. Then it will be about Bjorn and his brothers. The show seems to be showcasing Bjorn as a hero and Ragnar as a cripple nearing the end of his life so far this season. The part in his vision were he saw the gates of Valhalla closing on him was one indication.

Angry Ram

Season 5 is official!!!!!!!

Also Ragnar is effed up lol.

Angry Ram

I was moved at the end of tonight's episode.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
A great battle scene both on the river and the land. Ragnar and his posse get their butts kicked by Rollo and the Frenchies. The show is killing itself though with the scenes in Wessex and Mercia. Who cares?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A great battle scene both on the river and the land. Ragnar and his posse get their butts kicked by Rollo and the Frenchies. The show is killing itself though with the scenes in Wessex and Mercia. Who cares?

Exactly what I am thinking. I hope there is a big tie in between Wessex and the Vikings. The Vikings never did take revenge for the slaughter of their people did they?

This is my favorite show on Television next to GoT.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Exactly what I am thinking. I hope there is a big tie in between Wessex and the Vikings. The Vikings never did take revenge for the slaughter of their people did they?

This is my favorite show on Television next to GoT.

Actually I'm getting tired of Ragnar and hope Bjorn takes over. Ragnar reminds me of my lost years when I was more interested in getting loaded than taking care of business. It makes not only for a bad leader but a boring one as well.

Back in Kattegat, Harbard the Hound is seducing all the women left behind, lol.

Angry Ram

he Vikings never did take revenge for the slaughter of their people did they?

That's b/c he never told anybody about it. Remember he killed the guy that survived it last season. The only person he admitted it to was the Chinese slave girl (Yidu? Yeedoo? IDK) last week.

And last night there were too many damn commercials. Often times it feel like you only got 2 minutes of show and then another line of ads. You see beautiful landscapes, ominous music then....HUNDREDS OF DISCOUNT PRODUCTS AT BEEZID!!!