VIDEO: Kurt Warner Throws Passes To Givens and Austin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He threw the deep ball well, never had the biggest arm in the world either. That was fun to watch.

moklerman

Warner-phile
If Kurt ever had the benefit of an o-line like they have in New England, he'd still be playing.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I was watching it from the sidelines... was fun to watch. Kurt still has a nice ball / touch.

Athos

Legend
Man. Warner still chucks the pretty passes. Maybe it's bias, but I still don't know if there's a QB playing today that throws as pretty a ball was Warner did. Perfectly placed with the perfect spin, and a soft touch.

And the dude can still chuck it far too. Hope Austin and Givens had his ear soaking up as much info as they could from him.

He threw the deep ball well, never had the biggest arm in the world either. That was fun to watch.

I don't know man, I seem to remember Warner being able to air it out pretty damn well on Sundays. Those precision routes Holt and Bruce ran, especially on the side lines and that 18 in, had to have some mustard on them.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Even at 43 he'd still be a better QB than some starters like Henne, Schaub, Manuel, Cassel, Hoyer, Locker, Fitzpatrick, Geno Smith. He has a pretty good arm still.

Athos

Legend
Even at 43 he'd still be a better QB than some starters like Henne, Schaub, Manuel, Cassel, Hoyer, Locker, Fitzpatrick, Geno Smith. He has a pretty good arm still.

And his football knowledge at a QB is probably light years ahead. No. Not probably. Is.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
He needs to show Bradford the garbage can toss.

I said a while back I think that's what separates him from other great QBs. He was on par with them on some other things, but his ability to drop the ball right over a defenders head into the bread basket was second to none. Great touch.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I said a while back I think that's what separates him from other great QBs. He was on par with them on some other things, but his ability to drop the ball right over a defenders head into the bread basket was second to none. Great touch.

Others have been as good but I don't know if I can name any QB who threw a more perfect screen pass than Warner. He just floated it right into the perfect spot time after time to Faulk and off he went without breaking stride at all. He wasn't just accurate, he was precise.