Uniform Watch...Rams at #19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Rams2001preseasonPants.jpg

These jerseys are different. I don't remember ever seeing the Rams where these... was this a preseason game?
Those were the white jerseys they wore in 2001 & 2002. Notice the white pants with the small gold trim . These pants were only worn once or twice and they were "retired".

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Those were the white jerseys they wore in 2001 & 2002. Notice the white pants with the small gold trim . These pants were only worn once or twice and they were "retired".
Thanks for the info Coach. I've never seen them wear these white pants before except madden had them in one of their games, then I stumbled across this picture.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Of the current unis, I actually prefer the all whites. Much prefer the Royal and Gold (yellow) of old though. I know I will take heat for this, but the old Blue and whites don't do much for me TBO...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Okay everyone knows I want the Rams to go back to the old uniforms with the blue & whites as the throwbacks, however, the current uniform since they got rid of the gold pants I prefer the combination of the blue pants & white jerseys.

IMO they should don the uniform combo at home and wear them most of the time on the road with an occasional white on white when they are on the west coast.

For the record not a fan of the blue on blue never was and never will be...High School, but as much as I did like Chip Rosenbloom in his brief tenure as Rams owner, it's because of Chip that the Rams got rid of the gold pants, he disliked them because it reminded him of the 70's disco theme time frame.

If the Rams do not go back to their old uniforms (blue & mustard not yellow) then I wish they would bring back the gold pants, but with a blue stripe down the side that way it breaks up the gold, however, the blue pants with white jerseys would be my uniform of choice for home and away currently.

rams-03-11-whiteblue-zumapress-vert-620x823.jpg

Last edited:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I was being facetious, but yeah, the Steelers? I can't be objective when it comes to the steelers, because I freaking loathe that team and their rapist quarterback, but I really don't see what's so special about their unis. Ours is the best. (Homer alert)
Such a dickhead decision, if you're going for a classic jersey then you can't fault the Raiders' they've stuck with it and its much cooler than the Steelers - such a bollocks article.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Personally, don't give a flying fig about what uniform they wear - I still wear my Eric Dickerson blue and Yellow that my parents shipped over from the states in pre-www shopping - gotta love them for it! they could wear pink and baby blue for all I care, I just want them to score more than their opposition each week

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Such a dickhead decision, if you're going for a classic jersey then you can't fault the Raiders' they've stuck with it and its much cooler than the Steelers - such a bollocks article.

And the old unis that had the silver numbers and lettering were really nice.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Current colours, my favourite combo;

alg-rams-celebrate-jpg.jpg

W/ all due respect, this uniform just lacks purpose, doesn't flow on any level IMHO

I want to go back to the 1980's, something about that yellow and blue combo that screams, awesomeness. then use the blue and whites as throwbacks... Gold never was a wise move.

Oh I will be ordering me a Gurley & Donald blue & gold soon!!!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
What ever the color scheme, PLEASE WIDEN THE HORNS on the helmet...

It was unbelievable they F'd up the horns sizing!!! Most fans don't realize that happen. Anarchy in all honesty imho!!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Whatever they do, I won't be ordering another Jersey till they fix the stupid collar. Ruins all color combinations.

And please bring back the horns on the shoulders.

I also liked the gold pants. Could live if they went that route.

And the design of the current jerseys just lack. They just feel very generic in design.

Also have never been a fan of the border around the numbers. Could work with a redesigned Jersey, but as it stands and has been since they did it, never really liked.