Uniform Watch...Rams at #19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate hate hate hate hate the blue on blue.

Our best current uniform (besides our throwback) is the away white jersey with blue pants. Love that look.

Wish we could go back to royal blue and canary yellow, with throwbacks as the old school white and blue.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Always thought the horns should match the pants

white horns , white pants

yellow horns , yellow pants

gold horns , gold pants

I'm still hoping the go back to the blue and yellow

I've never liked the gold

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I like the current White jersey with either the White or the blue trousers (sorry an Englishman just can't refer to them as pants).

i don't mind the current blue jerseys but don't like them with the blue trousers or the White because, in regard to the latter, they just don't seem to go together. I could live with the gold trousers for home games.

Clearly the old school whites with the blue and White helmets are the greatest uni in NFL history.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
This is the correct answer:

HOME - AWAY
LA_Rams_Uniforms.png

THROWBACKS

D3PjQwF.png

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I was surprised and shocked at the #1 - Steelers?!
I was being facetious, but yeah, the Steelers? I can't be objective when it comes to the steelers, because I fucking loathe that team and their rapist quarterback, but I really don't see what's so special about their unis. Ours is the best. (Homer alert)

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I hate blue on blue as well, I prefer gold pants with the blue top, and white on white on the road.

But any list that doesn't have seattle at #32 is WRONG. Their colors consist of vomit green, and suicide blue.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I like Seattle's uniforms. I would love to see the original Ram Canary yellow and Royal Blue in that design theme.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
My favorites:
Home- 99 blue and yellow
Away- current blue and white
Alternate- blue and gold from 2001

Seems to be a big spilt on our all blue look... I like thembut the blue and gold is a way better look.

Also on earlier maddens they always had a horrible all gold top as a alternate but I don't remember us ever wearing them. Those real or just for the game?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I could care less about the collar, but I love those horns on those sleaves.
Man, I wish they could get those back on the newer style jersey.
That is one bad ass uni.

I've said that so many times I can't count!!!

It ties the jersey and helmet together like NO OTHER uni can come close to and it's a really good look.

Blue and white..........well that makes that look even nicer!

64-15287-F.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My favorites:
Home- 99 blue and yellow
Away- current blue and white
Alternate- blue and gold from 2001

Seems to be a big spilt on our all blue look... I like thembut the blue and gold is a way better look.

Also on earlier maddens they always had a horrible all gold top as a alternate but I don't remember us ever wearing them. Those real or just for the game?

The gold is a real alternate and I have seen a few at games in STL but they have never worn them.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
The gold is a real alternate and I have seen a few at games in STL but they have never worn them.

Oh man that's awful lol.
My dad got me a Donald for Christmas that is the all gold look but it's from one if the knock off jersey sites so I thought maybe they were just making crap up.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Rams2001preseasonPants.jpg

These jerseys are different. I don't remember ever seeing the Rams where these... was this a preseason game?