Uniform Watch...Rams at #19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I guess I'm in the minority, but the all blue is what made me fall in love with the Rams. I still love it!
Not feelin' the blue and yellow as much as everyone else is though.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
blue and yellow. maybe even give it a slight twist with a darker blue and yellow

CoachO

Hall of Fame
History of the Rams uniforms.......

St. Louis Rams 1200.jpg

And my personal favs......

2002_StLouis.png

The Gold pants with the White jerseys were the best in the league!

umr6z7c.jpg

Last edited:

jjab360

Legend
I used to hate the gold pants and their ugly sweat marks. Now I don't know how we ever got rid of them, our uniform feels so incomplete without them..

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I hated the gold and was happy to see it go. I'm totally cool with the all blues myself. I could be a bit too progressive though, Hell, I'd be willing to give these a test drive sometime just for kicks.

Rams-Men-James-Laurinaitis-Game-Grey-Shadow-Jersey-Jersey.jpg

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
Gotta disagree 100% with this. The neckroll is there because of a guy who wore the throwback jerseys. That is my Rams uni of choice.

eric-dickerson.jpg
Man I remember that Dickerson straight arm. You StL guys missed a lot of great Rams players. I'm sure you know my uni choice.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
You know what so wrong about the gold pants? They're so close to looking like the Niner pants!!

:sick:
Not sure what that had to do with anything.

And the white pants look like everybody else's. And the blue pants might as well be the San Diego uniform. And the yellow pants look like Green Bay or Pittsburgh.

Gold pants looked the best by far. With either jersey.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'd just REALLY like us to finally...FINALLY do a Blue and White throwback.

With our DL...in Blue and Whites? C'mon... what Ram fan wouldn't want to watch our DL in the Blue and White Unis???

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go back to blue and yellow. IMO the dark blue and gold represents the worst stretch of football I've seen as a Rams fan.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The "blueberry" is not a good look. I love our white jersey blue pants look and I'm an old school guy so I love the yellow more than the gold tbh....

I've always thought that we keep the gold for when we're defending the SB title...

dcramfan

UDFA
Would love if they would go to these concepts. Pretty awesome. Add a blue on blue version to these or a yellow on yellow and they would be perfect. Classic but updated.
Rams-Helmet.jpg
Rams-Uniform.jpg