ufc 184 rousey in 14 seconds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

howski3318

Rookie
I was talking more about what I thought I heard plans were for the next season. Think it was American top team vs. Blackzillians.

I think it may have to be a little bit of time to build to the point of a Rousey/Cyborg fight. I liked the way they introduced the division of 115 usng TUF. It seems to build a larger brand of the fighters entering the UFC. (Due to that series I may be able to list off more UFC 115's than 135's). I hope they would do that with a new weight range.

I would love to see a Rousey/Cyborg fight but right now it seems to be a while away due to the time it would take to introduce the 145 and outside of competitiveness I don't know what the appeal would be for Rousey (at this time) to move up a division while she is dominating another.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was talking more about what I thought I heard plans were for the next season. Think it was American top team vs. Blackzillians.

I think it may have to be a little bit of time to build to the point of a Rousey/Cyborg fight. I liked the way they introduced the division of 115 usng TUF. It seems to build a larger brand of the fighters entering the UFC. (Due to that series I may be able to list off more UFC 115's than 135's). I hope they would do that with a new weight range.

I would love to see a Rousey/Cyborg fight but right now it seems to be a while away due to the time it would take to introduce the 145 and outside of competitiveness I don't know what the appeal would be for Rousey (at this time) to move up a division while she is dominating another.
They run several seasons of TUF in a calendar year, some times simultaneously. They have run seasons on UFC fight pass which I wont purchase.

115 either got real interesting or really exposed last night as Carla Esparza got annihilated and lost her title in her 1st defense

Rousey is really the face for Women in UFC. They've got to make the Rousey/Cyborg deal happen

howski3318

Rookie
After watching last night's fight I would have to agree. The fighter that was supposed to be the best of the best was thrown around like she was a training partner. That really did expose the depth of 115 (Hopefully I'm wrong and it was just a bad night for Esparza). That weight class will take a while to build after last night. I'm wondering if a rematch of that title eliminator Claudia Gadelha will be the next title fight. That would at least be a close fight.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pettis got wrecked too
What a weird night of fighting.
Thats what makes the UFC so great IMO, and why the champions are so special.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It also makes it so evident that Rousey is being "handled".

She's an industry now. Movies, interviews, the whole lot. She generates buys.

If anyone thinks Dana White is going to potentially slit the throat if his Golden Goose, then they're crazy.

It will take something compelling OR an obvious weakening of Cyborg for anything to happen if ever.