UDFA money spent. Rams number 2. Spruce number 3.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stony32

Fan since tickets were $5.50
I wanna say last year...and I guess he caught 11 passes...but this is really an example of stats lie....he was not a major factor in that game....and I'm pretty sure he wasn't a factor in the 6-63 game in 2014 either....

I guess it depends on what you want from a "possession receiver". By my count on ESPN's game tracker, in the 2015 UCLA game, with 11 catches he had 8 first downs and one catch was for a two point conversion.

Stony32

I would think that is exactly what the UDFA team total bonus limit is intended to avoid.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
It is guaranteed money!! It will move to dead money if they do not maker the team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Spruce but it'll be tough for him to earn a spot on the 53. I think he more likely ends up on the PS. Won't be surprised if he ends up on the 53 in the future, though.

Limey

Rookie
I understand the lack of excitement about a guy without outstanding physical attributes, but if he can consistently haul in 3rd down passes beyond the first down marker, I don't really care about the rest. Getting open to catch those passes in the NFL won't be easy for him, but I'm rooting for him to do it. Kind of makes me think of a Steve Largent type of player. Not saying he's going to be that good btw.

DickersonGurley

Naga...nagunnaposthereanymore
Name
Faulk
That must have been Ishmael Adams. What year? Was it his junior year when he caught 6 for 63 vs. UCLA while leading the nation in both receptions and TDs, or his senior year when he caught 11 for 90 while breaking the all-time Pac-12 record in that game?

Dude breaking a season record in a game doesn't mean DiK in reference to the performance in that game, and same for leading the nation. Tom Brady threw 3 INT's and two fumbles, while marrying Giselle a week later, does that mean he played a good game because he had a great year?... The guy made an observation and wasn't really a jerk about it, is This guy your brother or something?

Frankly I want North and Williams to make it, BUT if Spruce is better then I'm thrilled. I just want some dang WR who can play. I hope Spruce is next Jerry Rice, as long as he is a Ram.

Every player has a bad game. Even Warner, Faulk, Dickerson, and Holt had bad games. Just because they were great that season doesn't mean they were incapable of a bad game.

Stony32

Dude breaking a season record in a game doesn't mean DiK...
...Every player has a bad game. Even Warner, Faulk, Dickerson, and Holt had bad games. Just because they were great that season doesn't mean they were incapable of a bad game.

Champ "liked" my post, so I guess he wasn't as offended as you. I was just trying to find out which was the "bad" game while sharing some Spruce info.

Turns out the "bad game" was the 2015 UCLA game, 11 catches/90 yds for 8 first downs and an end zone grab.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Seems the Rams can use a guy like Spruce, seeing as how they were last in the league in making first downs. spruce made 8 ian game vs UCLA? Weren't they a bowl team?