UCLA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Josh Rosen

35-49 491yds 4TDs

It won't take too many more games like that for him to be Cleveland's pick, be it trade up or natively Cleveland's pick.

I mean, it sure seems like Buffalo is going all in on the "lotto" sweepstakes...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They'd still boo him...

Every year they lose their damn minds, Roger Goodell comes to the podium and announces the pick.

then everyone either boos or looks confused, like "why would they use our first rounder on a dead guy?"

The Jets could draft Touchdown Jesus, himself, and they'd boo.

"Sure, he can throw TDs, but who's gonna catch 'em? Terrible pick!"

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Those 4 TD's were all in the 4th Qtr after Rosen was tossed around pretty good by the A&M defense for 2.5 Qtr's, and the Bruins down 44-10. I'm a bit partial being a UCLA fan, but today's game had to be the greatest collegiate comeback I have ever seen.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
That game was amazing to watch - and around the same time, VT WV was coming right down to the wire as well. Was a good night.

For as awesome as Rosen was, Caleb Wilson may have been the co-player of the game. He caught everything.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I was at the game. It was unbelievable. They couldn't do anything right, until the 2nd half. 2nd best comeback in NCAA history.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
UCLA blew out Hawaii 56-23. Rosen just picked them apart throwing for 5 more TDs. Its nice to actually see the line giving him some time to throw. It was a disaster last year. The WR corps much looks stronger and the TE Caleb Wilson looks like a stud. Im still unsure how good this team is. The 4th game vs Stanford should tell alot more about this team. Hopefully they dont overlook Memphis for Stanford. It has a trap game feel to it.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Pretty much on course for 7-8 wins and another mediocre bowl game probably. I hope Mora is replaced after this season. Rosen is 100% bolting to the NFL. At least the offense is fun to watch. Defense is flat out terrible.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant wait for the USC/UCLA game
Battle of those 2 QB's, just wow

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
I hope Mora is replaced after this season.
As a Bruin sympathizer I can support this. However, as a California tax payer, not so sure. I think it's over a $10mil buyout. I'm concerned the boosters were tapped out to fund the athletic center construction -- so I don't think the private money is there for the buyout, which means the tax payers would have to pay for it.

Defense is flat out terrible.

The Grinch brought a Christmas time bowl game to the fans in Eastern Washington. Right now, I like the idea of UCLA trying to steal the Grinch that brought them Christmas.
*This is where I note that Alex Grinch has really settled in. He can coach, and get the most out of his players. He can also scheme one hell of a defense. Yes, USC was banged up on the offensive line. Sam Darnold also spent much of the night confused by the looks, seeing ghosts, and scrambling to save his life.
https://www.cougcenter.com/2017/9/30/16389672/wsu-vs-usc-final-score-recap-luke-falk-mike-leach

Yeah, but then again, I'll probably forget about the Grinch in a few days.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Damn, am I the only guy on here that has to endure both the Rams and Bruins efforts to stop a team from running the ball?
Looking at the UCLA defense....man

makes me think somebody has MY defensive coordinator gig.....

still not sure what's wrong with Son of Bums defense...????

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I really believe that Kelly chooses UCLA over Florida because UCLA would seem like an attractive landing spot for Kelly: he would not suffocate in a small-town atmosphere; there is abundant local talent; he knows the conference well; the facilities have been freshly modernized; and this is an underachieving program that imposes no historical burden on the next coach. Then there’s this: Kelly returning to the Pac-12 and immediately be the most accomplished coach in the conference, as opposed to dealing with the SEC tyranny of Nick Saban. As the Pac-12 South is currently constructed, Kelly would dwarf all his coaching counterparts.

I know @jrry32 is hoping Kelly chooses Florida, but IMHO, it's Kelly to UCLA and Scott Frost to Florida, with Nebraska wishing they hired Frost a few years ago...I guess we will find out soon.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didnt realize that Mora got fired.
Wow.

Lane Kiffin anyone?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
God I hope so but I still think he picks Florida. Want to really freak out with me UCLA fans? Look at this rumor. I will boycott UCLA football if this happens lol. I dont think this rumor has legs but I really do NOT want to see Fishers name at all!

View: https://twitter.com/GainesTweets/status/932626920902152192

I'm sure the discussions went like this,
"So we have to start thinking about a new head coach, to kick things off let's begin with people who we would NEVER want to hire"

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really believe that Kelly chooses UCLA over Florida because UCLA would seem like an attractive landing spot for Kelly: he would not suffocate in a small-town atmosphere; there is abundant local talent; he knows the conference well; the facilities have been freshly modernized; and this is an underachieving program that imposes no historical burden on the next coach. Then there’s this: Kelly returning to the Pac-12 and immediately be the most accomplished coach in the conference, as opposed to dealing with the SEC tyranny of Nick Saban. As the Pac-12 South is currently constructed, Kelly would dwarf all his coaching counterparts.

I know @jrry32 is hoping Kelly chooses Florida, but IMHO, it's Kelly to UCLA and Scott Frost to Florida, with Nebraska wishing they hired Frost a few years ago...I guess we will find out soon.

We'll see what happens. The Florida insiders are saying that Kelly will be announced after the FSU game. But that doesn't guarantee anything.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We'll see what happens. The Florida insiders are saying that Kelly will be announced after the FSU game. But that doesn't guarantee anything.

Yeah, I read that too, either way Kelly ends up in a great situation and IMO, if the Gators lose out on Kelly, they get Frost, but after Zook, Muschamp & McElwain, the Gators could use a proven winner for a number of years at the collegiate level.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
UCLA cant offer near the money that Florida can
Why not announce it prior to the FSU game though?
Thats a recruiting wt dream

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I read that too, either way Kelly ends up in a great situation and IMO, if the Gators lose out on Kelly, they get Frost, but after Zook, Muschamp & McElwain, the Gators could use a proven winner for a number of years at the collegiate level.
I could see Lane Kiffin headed back to LA