UCLA QB Brett Hundley plans to enter the 2015 NFL draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'll watch the bowl game, would be nice if he can repeat this performance, maybe the light has come on, because I'm very impressed on what I've seen today (yes I'm clutching at straws a bit :().
He's had one of those special games, but I've seen him have a couple games similar. He has UCLA's phone number. LOL

He's pretty much hitting his first reads, and his OL, is keeping, legal, or not, pretty clean. Lots of hands to face for Stanford, and a few holds they missed. His performance today, I'd say was perfection, though.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Oh, well, that was a travesty game for them. I lost count on how many times he got hit, and then he hurt his throwing hand. Doesn't kill his body of work though, for me. Exactly what I saying earlier in the year, you can't really good a good eval, when the QB gets killed the whole game. He got hit 20+ times?

This was the definition, of what you'd call a trap game, short week, the day after Thanksgiving, the week after beating your biggest rival. Wow, didn't see this coming.

FRO

Legend
I didn't watch Hundley, but stay far away from the Arkansas QB. That was terrible.

Memphis Ram

Legend
More quick dump off type passes and not very accurate down the field. It will probably happen, but I still don't see a 1st round pick in Hundley.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, well, that was a travesty game for them. I lost count on how many times he got hit, and then he hurt his throwing hand. Doesn't kill his body of work though, for me. Exactly what I saying earlier in the year, you can't really good a good eval, when the QB gets killed the whole game. He got hit 20+ times?

This was the definition, of what you'd call a trap game, short week, the day after Thanksgiving, the week after beating your biggest rival. Wow, didn't see this coming.

Was a bad effort. It's just tough for me to throw a vote of confidence behind Hundley.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Was a bad effort. It's just tough for me to throw a vote of confidence behind Hundley.
I don't think the effort was horrible, but the performance was. He got killed in the game though. Stanford played their best game of the year. I can't blame Hundley for this game though. We made Andrew Luck, Drew Brees, and Peyton Manning look like that, with way fewer hits.

I understand completely with why people wouldn't like him after that game.