Trevor Siemian to start for Broncos vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
We're about to make this guy the week one starter.

I dunno about that. Isn't week three usually the week where Fisher starts game planning and playing the starters for majority of the game? We may actually see what our defense will actually look like.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I dunno about that. Isn't week three usually the week where Fisher starts game planning and playing the starters for majority of the game? We may actually see what our defense will actually look like.

Most teams use week 3 as the "tune up" game for the regular season. Starters typically play this game the longest. That said, the vanilla typically runs all the way through to the core when it comes to Rams preseason.

If Trevor here can breakdown a cover 2, he has punched his ticket.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What a fucking joke of a QB race. Trevor Siemien, Mark Sanchez and Paxton Lynch. Why even bother showing up on Sunday's?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We're about to make this guy the week one starter.

Beat me to it lol. Dude is going to look like Steve Young against our defense, then come out in week one and get pummeled.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This will probably be the next in a LONG line of little or unknown QBs who looked like surefire HOF candidates after playing against the Rams...I hope it turns out that this should have been blue font...

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hahaha
No....no fellas, this is the week where Siemens learns about Greg Williams and the Mob Squad.

Aaron Donald, Quinn, Brockers and Hayes won't be ok with some kid standing there tossing TDs.

I think this is the week where the QB situation becomes an issue in Denver.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Denver is in a similar boat as we are in that Sanchez, like Keenum, doesn't need the reps in this game. He's been around the league long enough.
That said it sure must be nice to be playing with house money like the Donkeys. Coming off a somewhat improbable SB win, they can coast thru a 7 to 9 win season and slowly break in their "franchise qb"

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
What a freaking joke of a QB race. Trevor Siemien, Mark Sanchez and Paxton Lynch. Why even bother showing up on Sunday's?

They won the SB with a broken down QB last year. They probably will be ok. Nick Foles had a better QB rating than Manning and threw 7 less picks in the same amount of attempts. One of those guys will be better than Manning was lol.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
This is the week where we open up the bag of tricks a bit more on both sides of the ball (according to Fisher anyway).
I think the D will be hungry to look better then they have the last two weeks for sure.

And I'm going to the game so it's in the bag baby :)

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm rooting for Trevor since he was my old high school QB. It would be nice to see him get a chance to start.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
GW will challenge the D to be the better D on the field this week.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
They won the SB with a broken down QB last year. They probably will be ok. Nick Foles had a better QB rating than Manning and threw 7 less picks in the same amount of attempts. One of those guys will be better than Manning was lol.
Gross. I hate the Manning argument. A 50% Manning is still a top 15 QB with using just his head. Audibles and reading defenses is the difference between him and anyone.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fisher has already said as much in his last Presser, The one @OldSchool Posted, And Our Hungry #1 D's are going to Feed!! ( or our DC is not named Gregg Williams!)