Tre Mason (Please tell me again why he didn't play more earlier in the season?)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am assuming the answer will be because he wasn't ready which might be true but I sure wish he had played more in those earlier games!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
He wasn't ready, Stacy is a good starter, Cunningham is a good backup and Watts made a big push to get snaps.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He wasn't ready for the blocking assignments. Still an area requiring work for him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I am assuming the answer will be because he wasn't ready which might be true but I sure wish he had played more in those earlier games!

Rookie 3rd round picks don't become instant superstars. What you are seeing is the development taking place (you know, the stuff coaches are supposed to do, and not what some fans are saying that they are just going through the motions).

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Wasn't ready - we had a good rotation with Stacy, Watts, Cunningham. Now he's ready. He seems more "speedy" fast than any one else we've got there.

Debacled

Starter
Inability to pass protect will keep guys out of the game, especially with a youngster at QB as well

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
We under estimate the negative impact of the new Collective Bargaining rules. You Do not get the reps you need to prepare/transition players especially when they are coming from less sophisticated offense and defense schemes.

reggae

If he had what would all the complainers have done with themselves?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
He was not ready. Preseason he seemed to struggle and was "dancing" too much behind the LOS. He seems to have learned to make a cut and go. Once he gets through he is tough to catch. He still has issues with pass-pro, but once he develops those skills he will be a 3-down back. Good to see him get some reps.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Real question is should I drop Stacy and pick up Mason in fantasy?

I added Tre, but I dropped Mohammad Sanu for him. But I wouldn't drop Zac just yet. He's still more proven than Tre is at this point, and that almost fumble could reduce his snaps next week. I'd nab him quickly tho.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aside from that stupid fumble, he was great today. Needs to be smarter in that situation. Get the first down and get down. The game is over. No reason to try and go for 6.

But it was fun having a HB that could run between the tackles AND turn the corner. Been awhile since we had one.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Aside from that stupid fumble, he was great today. Needs to be smarter in that situation. Get the first down and get down. The game is over. No reason to try and go for 6.

But it was fun having a HB that could run between the tackles AND turn the corner. Been awhile since we had one.
You are so right. He has that damn "it" factor that's seldom believe in