TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dav

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dave McGinnis, Offensive Coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, RB Steven Jackson, 12-20-12

Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – December 20, 2012

(On why Tampa is so hard to run against)
“Well, they’ve got great speed. Safeties fill – really fine player in the rookie safety – the linebackers run, and what they do is they also do a lot of stunt and movement. They’ve always got penetration. So backs cutting back on unblocked defenders, so we’ll have our hands full with the run game this week.”

(On Buccaneers Ronde Barber switching to play safety and on him playing in the league so long)
“He is. Year after year, after year to make the plays consistently that he’s made has been quite impressive. But now to shift positions and be productive at the safety position after playing corner for so long, it’s pretty impressive.”

(On DE Robert Quinn’s development this season)
“He’s really developed some secondary pass rush skills and will continue to do so. I think he’s a good run defender. He likes playing the run. He’s a real tough matchup for a tackle out there on that side.”

(On Tampa having a well-balanced offense)
“They are. They run the ball well. They throw it well. (Buccaneers QB) Josh (Freeman) does a real good job getting the ball down the field to two big receivers. He trusts them and so they typically win the jumping contest when the ball goes up. Obviously, we’re going to have to concern ourselves with the run play action. Like anything else if you can get into third down, then at least you’ve got a chance to get off the field.”

(On if a winning record motivates the team)
“Winning this next game is what’s simply motivating us right now. We’re not looking ahead. Everybody’s in the building walking around with the attitude not, as I mentioned, not that we lost the game to Minnesota, but rather we’ve won three out of the last four, so let’s go win the next one.”

(On what he made of reports about offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer getting a head coaching job)
“Well, first off I know Brian’s ready. He’s ready to handle the job and he’s capable. I think he’d do a great job at it. Certainly, he’s been around the game for a long time. He’s got a great pedigree and this is the time of the year when people start throwing names out there.”

(On how his current system would be affected if Schottenheimer left for a head coaching job)
“The system will not change. The system will stay the same.”

full transcripts: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 2019034765

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach

(On how his current system would be affected if Schottenheimer left for a head coaching job)
“The system will not change. The system will stay the same.”
It better not, Jeffrey Michael.

Or so help me.... :pissed: