Training Camp 7/27 through my eyes.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
This was my first TC since the Rams were in Macomb Il. When we pulled in, the parking guy told us to turn around and park down the street. My Wife noticed that the second spot in the front row was open, so she parked there. Sorry Les or Kevin, you snooze you loose!

The Rams have an awesome set up, with plenty for the kiddos to do there. We staked out a spot on the hill at mid-field and started talking to folks. I met the Ram Fans answer to Mickey Mantle, (Coach O) within five minutes. I must say I have NEVER seen a dude more prepared to watch a scrimmage, complete with updated rosters and depth charts. I truly enjoyed our chat, that is a genuine man right there.

I got the Wife and my son settled in when I got a motion from Coach O. I was standing face to face with the Hammer! We had a great discussion before the evening started. When I finally got around to checking on my wife and son, I noticed that he had Kurt Warner's autograph on his football.

On the field:

Quick really looks the part. I will say IMO he was the best receiver on the field today. He and Britt together seemed to be a real force.

I have a not so happy feeling about the corners. I hope I'm wrong, but Joyner and Jenkins did not show well today. I did not see Tru, I guess he was held out today.

Saffold is a beast!

Cody Davis had a solid practice, I would not write his epitaph just yet.

Givens made no impact that I saw, it seems to me he better get it together quick or his window will close.

The wife and the little guy ran out of steam, so we had to check out a little early. The good part about that was that they would not let us leave until the drills were finished on the north side of the field. That meant that we got to watch even more of the 7 on 7's.

I am truly honored to have got a chance to meet Coach O and The Hammer today. Those guys are true gentlemen. I think my little guy wants to go back on This week, so we may be there on Tuesday. This experience is oh-so-much better than Macomb!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Pretty cool your son got Kurts autograph on his football.
Great job Doc.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Never mind.

TODAY is closed.

Friday, July 25

Saturday, July 26

Sunday, July 27 (5:30 pm)

Tuesday, July 29

Thursday, July 31 (5:30 pm)

Friday, August 1

Saturday, August 2 (12:30 p.m. scrimmage)

Monday, August 4

Tuesday, August 5 (5:30 pm)

Monday, August 11

Tuesday, August 12 (5:30 PM)

Thursday, August 14

Tuesday, August 19

Wednesday, August 20

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Another great camp post. So, you met the infamous Hammer? Was he 8 feet tall, and shoot lightening from his eyes, and fireballs out his arse?
What about Joyner disappointed you, I heard he was on Pettis pretty good, competing? I also read Givens had a decent day....Love these different perspectives too. Everybody has a lil different take....