Trailer for new James Bond movie 'Spectre'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Considering I thought that Skyfall was perhaps the best Bond film of all time (yes, right up there with Dr. No, Thunderball and Live and Let Die) I'm with you on not wanting to miss the reintroduction of SPECTRE now that we have a more Sean Connery-esque Bond back with Daniel Craig (my second-favorite Bond, only to Sean Connery).

I like that the gadgets are secondary and that they don't seem to auto-magically seem to fit into the situation he finds himself in (the Roger Moore stuff wasn't Roger's fault and even he acknowledges the shortcomings of the films in a documentary I saw on the Bond franchise)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Grew up watching the old reruns of the old Sean Connery and Roger Moore James Bond movies and loved them as a kid , but as I grew older , I just could never get into the Pierce Brosnan and Timothy Dalton versions of James Bond and lost interest , it wasn't until Daniel Craig took over as Bond that my excitement returned and have really enjoyed that last three Bonds films , and this one looks fantastic as well , although I am getting a little tired of Christoph Waltz

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Always been a Bond fan, so I'll for sure see this one too.

On a side note, this is my wallpaper on my tablet.
Because, you know, Rick Astley.

59306deaf8029c6069288149272f26bf.1000x750x1.jpg