Torry Holt Explains How He Would Handle Richard Sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What would Torry Holt do if he had to face a guy like Richard Sherman? The ex-Rams gives his take.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whadda ya think I got 9 extra minutes lying around?

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Talked a bit about Sherman and some talk about the 1999 Rams and how to prepare for Super Bowl week etc

Last edited by a moderator:

V3

Hall of Fame
He said Thordaddy is right having the Super Bowl in new york is bullsh!t

Why should "warm" cities be the only ones that are able to capitalize on the windfall for hosting a SB? To me, that's BS.

jap

Legend
When Isaac and Torry were active Horns, there were absolutely no! Sherman-types talking effective trash in games. As quiet as Isaac was off the field, he was one of the biggest trash talkers on it, although he did his trash talking with a huge continuous grin on his face.

PhxRam

Why should "warm" cities be the only ones that are able to capitalize on the windfall for hosting a SB? To me, that's BS.

Thats not always the case.. Put it in a dome or put it in a warm weather climate.

Why do you think Green Bay had issues selling out their playoff game? Nobody wants to sit outside and watch a damn game if its going to be -20 out.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Thats not always the case.. Put it in a dome or put it in a warm weather climate.

Why do you think Green Bay had issues selling out their playoff game? Nobody wants to sit outside and watch a damn game if its going to be -20 out.
EXACTLY
I hope Bruno Mars can't perform Pepsi threatens to pull out if the EVER pull this sh!t again,it's just stupid ,like MOST romantic sh!t is.
Fine there is some allure to a snow game it's fun, but the task becomes who deals with the weather better NOT who is the better team what a way to culminate an off season of hard work a superior season win your way to the championship and lose because someone fell down in the snow, WHEN you didn't play ONE snow game all year
Why not just have them play the game with boxing gloves on for the fun of it,IT"S THE FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP the champion aught to be the team that plays the best football not who can manage to stand up in the snow GAWDAMNIT

HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?

V3

Hall of Fame

First, it's pretty rare for it to be that cold. This is just one of those years. Second, I guarantee you it won't have issues selling out. It's the Super Bowl. Just look at this year. It's in a cold city, without a dome and I haven't heard any issues about them not selling out. At the very least, they should allow dome cities or cities that are willing to put a temporary cover on their stadium to be able to host a Super Bowl. Only allowing warm cities is a joke when your talking about that much money(economy) for the host city.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'd like a Super Bowl in STL, please! Not enough seats in the Jones dome, though. Mebbe the new stadium will do the trick!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The stadium in phoenix is a sight to see. That is how stadiums are done.

Indoor stadium with real grass. You get the best of both worlds.
IMO Stan is a guy who "does it right" and will ,not some satisfycing LA location ,a state of the art place to make Jerry Jones envious here in the geographical best location for THIS countries people to come for a Super Bowl