Top 10 Rams Individual Seasons of All-Time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
A new video on my YouTube channel covering the top 10 Rams individual seasons of all-time. A few criteria: no repeats and omitted Jones, Olsen, Youngblood because sacks weren't an official stat until 1982. I value individual performance the most, but team success plays a small role in my rankings as well.

You know this is jmo right? What are your thoughts? Let's debate.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Such an awesome video! Great job narrating, and the video footage was awesome.

Good mix of history and contemporary. I can’t argue with your order. And I liked how you honored Jackson, Deacon, Merlin and Jack.

I also liked how you could have listed Kurt, Marshall, Dickerson, Bruce, even Donald multiple times, possibly crowding out guys like Torry, or Quinn’s worthy years. But you didn’t. Good balance.

Other guys who had great seasons to honor?

Ellard ‘88 led league in yards 1,414
Monte Jackson ‘76 10 picks 3 tds

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Such an awesome video! Great job narrating, and the video footage was awesome.

Good mix of history and contemporary. I can’t argue with your order. And I liked how you honored Jackson, Deacon, Merlin and Jack.

I also liked how you could have listed Kurt, Marshall, Dickerson, Bruce, even Donald multiple times, possibly crowding out guys like Torry, or Quinn’s worthy years. But you didn’t. Good balance.

Other guys who had great seasons to honor?

Ellard ‘88 led league in yards 1,414
Monte Jackson ‘76 10 picks 3 tds
Appreciate it man. It took quite a while to find all of the highlights from each season.

Ellard was one I considered. Tom Fears also had a pretty good year back in the '50s. Kevin Carter had a really good '99 season, but I think was overshadowed by the offense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was awesome. Good watch.

If you were too young to remember Bruce in 1995... that was an insane year. Glad it made your list.

28 catches >20yds that season.

Jerry Rice’s single season best in that category; 24

Just amazing.

Great job finding some of that footage.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Excellent @rams24/7 that was well done and the footage of Night Train Lane was classic and Crazy Legs too...Really enjoyed the piece and I'm looking forward to the next one with the best individual seasons by a Ram Head Coach!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Excellent @rams24/7 that was well done and the footage of Night Train Lane was classic and Crazy Legs too...Really enjoyed the piece and I'm looking forward to the next one with the best individual seasons by a Ram Head Coach!
Oh come on Denny. You’re just trying to goad young @rams24/7 into pulling up old stock footage of Hamp Pool.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Oh come on Denny. You’re just trying to goad young @rams24/7 into pulling up old stock footage of Hamp Pool.

I do love Hamp Pool!
200.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have to say that it's a hell of a list, and I can't argue with any of it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Great vid and list. We'll done sir!!!