Todd Gurley discusses Herschel Walker Comparison and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Thread was accidentally deleted, so I'm just re-posting it! Pretty good interview here.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
That was my screwup. Thanks for reposting and an apology as well to those who commented earlier and who's comments were deleted. :doh:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Just based on UGA - forgetting the NFL - who would you take - yourself or Hershel Walker?

"He won a national championship and a heisman and I didn't so I'd have to go with him."

What an answer.

I love listening to this kid.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'm really excited about this guy. Hell of a player and person.

He'll have two pro-bowl seasons then we'll trade him to the Vikings for 5 players and 6 picks

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Sounds like a kid who gets it. He's saying all the right things. Haven't heard anything negative, so I assume he's doing the right things too.

jap

Legend
Sounds like a kid who gets it. He's saying all the right things. Haven't heard anything negative, so I assume he's doing the right things too.

. . . except for when he gave Fish & Les mild heart attacks by sprinting all out on his surgically repaired knee on the treadmill machine.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I like that he kept bringing up one of my favorite sayings, do what you need to do and the rest takes care of itself. Easier said than done.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Him respecting Steven Jackson was more than enough for me to win me over. Everything he said in this interview confirmed everything I thought.

TG30 just gets it.

Athos

Legend
He got some humble pie for a young kid.

Excellent to have. It'll make him that much better.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I love Herschel Walker. He's the reason we raped the Vikings on a trade, and built the team that won 3 Super bowls. Thanks, Herschel!:banana:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Stevie Baggs was kind of hard to watch in this. :unsure:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Gurley was great. His answers were thoughtful. He comes across as humble and intelligent.

The guy interviewing him on the otherhand, was terrible. He never really considered Gurley's answers. He moved onto other questions too quickly and seemed to be trying to hard to be some type of character. It was too painful for me to even get halfway through.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Damn, It's amazing how a guy so young, star athlete, top 10 pick is so level headed and down to Earth at his age. Makes me look at myself as say " wth is up with you which is even close to that" Good dude, Happy for him and so ready to watch him grow as a person not to mention as a professional that happens to be on my favorite team.Wow.

TexasRam

Legend
The Guy interviewing has a lot of
Work to do.

Stop clapping, relax so you don't come across as nervous. Prepare your questions ahead of time.

Felt bad for the guy. Take some classes and work harder
At your craft.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I worry about the expectations put on this kid. "Best running back prospect in ten years." Comparisons to Adrian Peterson, Herschel Walker, Marshon Lynch. The Rams just got rid of one super talented player with an acl issue to gamble big on another. He better stay healthy or the fanbase is going to turn on him and Snisher faster than you can blink an eye.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
He's very calm and collected. He's humble and already knows what he needs to keep working hard to be successful at the next level. He reminds me of how calm and confident Aaron Donald was last year. Get that knee right and watch this kid explode.

Jet sweep motion with Tavon and get the running game cranked up!