Todd Gurley: Breaking Ankles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I go to this gym! This is at the 24 fitness in Simi Valley! It's still so surreal that these players live in my area! I ran into Higbee not too long ago.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Am I the only person who noticed that guy running with his pants down at the end of the clip? LOL

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
This just reminds me that my high school football coach used to get so pissed off when anyone on the team played basketball. He saw it as a chance at getting hurt so he'd scream and yell telling us we weren't allowed to play basketball during the offseason. lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I go to this gym! This is at the 24 fitness in Simi Valley! It's still so surreal that these players live in my area! I ran into Higbee not too long ago.
"Really!?!" that's only about a mile and a half from my house! I wonder how often he goes their!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Weak move, and the layup was lady like as well....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
This just reminds me that my high school football coach used to get so ticked off when anyone on the team played basketball. He saw it as a chance at getting hurt so he'd scream and yell telling us we weren't allowed to play basketball during the offseason. lol
I did get hurt playing B-Ball....worse ankle sprain I ever had....B4 the term "high ankle" sprain. Think a Dr. told me there were loose bodies in there...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That looked like the same defense I saw in the All-Star game last weekend.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Love the white boy, "there was something on the floor" attempt. Nah man. You just got completely out-quicked. No disgrace there. There's a reason these guys are pro athletes. They are pretty much better at almost any sport than most of us.