Today,A very special Anniversary AT ROD!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes, it was exactly one year ago ROD became " Blessed!" with My presence!!:LOL:
g8woYK7.jpg

In Honor of the 1st anniversary of this blessed event, I thought it would be nice to post some of my Ram game photo's, some of which, that I have a personal story about! So here goes: (I hope you enjoy!)

10-3 Rams@ Coliseum.jpg

This photo gives you an idea of what fun it was to attend a Ram game at the "Old L.A. Coliseum" back in the day!

deacon_jones_1960_01_01.jpg

Early Deacon Jones, giving a Lion a Hug! ( I haven't had time to get the name of the Ram Player, who lost his helmet, and is still comin'!)

130604111426-deacon-jones-merlin-olsen-jerry-kramer-nlc-02291-single-image-cut.jpg

Ram's ( Fearsome Foursome ) Welcome The Pack to L.A.

FearsomeFoursome_crop_340x234.jpg

Then the Rams FF Visits 'Lambo' Field!

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And @DaveFan'51 we are much better off for it!
Thanks! Your too kind!! More is coming today I just had to step away from my computer for a few minutes!
I hope if anyone has some photo's with a story, to share they'll jump in too!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That dark blue and yellow don't look like Rams uniforms. I've never seen those before.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That's how long my eyes have been bleeding, because you are always shouting at us?

Happy versary, dude. You are a nice fit here!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
4.jpg
41036b_rams.jpg

I bring these photos up, because back in the day, when I was in my mid-late twenties, Everyone I knew took " Bus Parties" to and from games! We'd get lite on the way to the game, at the game, and after words we finished-up back at our local Pub for a post game party!! Lots of fun! I was a Bar owner/Bartender at the time! Lots of Booze and Broads in those days! ( BEFORE I MEET MY WIFE OF 41 YEARS!!)
lamar_lundy_1960_12_17and Jones.jpg

Deacon when he first started making a name for himself( #85 Lundy was the headline to begin with!)
Gabriel.jpg

Gabriel & Bob Lilly.jpg
Gabriel was a Big QB, size wise, in his day and he didn't mind mixing it up with opposing D-lineman, as he did here with Bob Lilly of the Cowgirls!!

MORE LATER, UNLESS I'm BORING YOU GUYS!?!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Thank you so much for gracing us with your presence. We all now know what it means to feel blessed. If you want proof that their's a god, it's the fact that @DaveFan'51 is a member of ROD

PS. I know you're joking, I am too. Seriously thanks for being a great member of our little internet home away from home

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's how long my eyes have been bleeding, because you are always shouting at us?

Happy versary, dude. You are a nice fit here!
Thanks! I use the Bold font a lot because it is easier for my "71 year old eyes" to see what I'm doing! :D It's also so I can hear myself ( I wear two hearing aids!!)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks! I use the Bold font a lot because it is easier for my "71 year old eyes" to see what I'm doing! :D It's also so I can hear myself ( I wear two hearing aids!!)
You don't have to see your own writing, LOL, you have to see our writing. Seriously though, glad you joined.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
130604111449-deacon-jones-tony-lorick-001247317-single-image-cut.jpg
60's.jpg
Deacon's Helmet.jpg
These Helmet's Reminded me of a great story; They were worn in the 60's, the Bottom one is A game helmet worn by Deacon Jones. This was the " Quality Stuff " they wore then!!
Any way looking at all the old photos of deacon and the boy's and seeing these hemet's, for some reason it reminded me of a story Deacon told me personally! ( for those of you that hadn't heard this before, Yes we were good friends!) He said ".. You know, in my 1st year I got every one of my teeth knocked out. BUT I never got hurt again!!" IDK if I have shared that one before or not, but I love the story!
MORE Photos:
roman_gabriel_1962_12_16.jpg
8376839600_957e76dc94_z.jpg
thH4OWFRNQ.jpg
Fun with Old Bobble heads!
nfl1920-1960_nfc-west_cardinals_rams_49ers_.gif

I just found this interesting!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I knew today sucked for a reason.....:sneaky:

In honor of your one year anniversary, here is some David Hasselhoff gifs!!!!

5.gif

4sw0sw0yu72yu.gif

vggLJGHF1dgTC.gif

P7G4UgsIlBaBW.gif

*thanks for the pics of the past, they are awesome!! and glad you are a member at the greatest forum on earth!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
CromwellLA.jpg DBrockLA.jpg DickersonLA2.jpg ferragamoLA.jpg HacksawLA2.jpg HarrahLA.jpg JackYoungbloodLA.jpg JimYoungbloodLA.jpg SaulLA.jpg SnowLA.jpg TmackLA.jpg
I knew today sucked for a reason.....:sneaky:

In honor of your one year anniversary, here is some David Hasselhoff gifs!!!!

5.gif

4sw0sw0yu72yu.gif

vggLJGHF1dgTC.gif

P7G4UgsIlBaBW.gif

*thanks for the pics of the past, they are awesome!! and glad you are a member at the greatest forum on earth!!
You had to gag me their! 'Hassel_Off'!(y)
Here's Something special for you, Just a group of player I wish we had,right now!!(y)(y)

CromwellLA.jpg
DBrockLA.jpg
DickersonLA2.jpg
ferragamoLA.jpg
HacksawLA2.jpg
HarrahLA.jpg
JackYoungbloodLA.jpg
JimYoungbloodLA.jpg
SaulLA.jpg
SnowLA.jpg
TmackLA.jpg
These guy's would solve all our problems!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Don't worry about it being a year DF51, we got used to the smell months ago.

congratsoldtimer.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
23.jpg
ceef86552bc9502fd092f7596769a605.jpg
Phil%20(right)%20&%20Merlin%20Olsen.jpg

And let me ask you youngster, How many of you remembered that Merlin younger Brother once Played for the Rams Too!!