To my really plugged in Rams fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read a comment on another Rams site stating that fisher did a radio segment today and stated that if gurley is ready to go, he won't be on a snap count. Did anybody hear this interview?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I read a comment on another Rams site stating that fisher did a radio segment today and stated that if gurley is ready to go, he won't be on a snap count. Did anybody hear this interview?
I heard the interview, and as best as I can recall, that's a bit out of context!
In short hand, he was asked about Gurley, and his readiness to play.
He said " he was coming along fine, he needs reps, and when he's ready he'll play. I'm not keeping any snap counts."
That's the way I recall it! It was all from a much larger commentary by Fisher!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I heard the interview, and as best as I can recall, that's a bit out of context!
He said " he was coming along fine, he needs reps, and when he's ready he'll play. I'm not keeping any snap counts."
Thank you! I've been trying to get this cleared up all day

A55VA6

Legend
Yep, I remember hearing him say that as well. Believe it was from his press conference on Wed. or Thurs.