TNF Titans Vs Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
Man I hope they transition to skycam for all games. I love watching these QB's reading defenses live. I would love to see Goff behind this skycam view. To see if he really is a product of the system or if he's actually reading the defense.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone digging the skycam view? For me it takes away from the defensive perspective, but that’s just me.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As bad a start as possible. This game looks over already.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You could see Ben had a man open to his left on the 3rd and 20. It is cool but, not all the time. Replays from different angles too.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mariota with nice TD run and drive.

Enjoying the production. Great camera shots.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
And I see who Mariotta needs to pick on...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Dick LeBeau is in his 80's! Wade has about 10 more years in him we treat him right he can retire a Rams DC! By the way good D, LeBeau knows the Steelers really good.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dick LeBeau is in his 80's! Wade has about 10 more years in him we treat him right he can retire a Rams DC! By the way good D, LeBeau knows the Steelers really good.
Too bad LeBeau can't help the offense.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Would anyone here trade Goff for Mariota??? Not even a consideration in my mind and I am not saying Goff is a slam dunk yet... I just don't see much in Mariota. Still stares down recievers in year 3.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The Titans routes just seem too basic. Receivers not getting very open and Mariota playing poorly. Getting picked off by Sensabaugh?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would anyone here trade Goff for Mariota??? Not even a consideration in my mind and I am not saying Goff is a slam dunk yet... I just don't see much in Mariota. Still stares down recievers in year 3.
Not a chance. I think I've seen more from Goff these last 2 weeks then I have from Mariota as far as top picks go

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Jesus this offense is boring. I’m really thankful for McVay. The guy puts on a show as a play caller week after week.

Side note, we should crush the Titans.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That Titan offense plays to wear down the opponent by the 4th quarter....lets see if it works here.