TjMcD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Why is there absolutely NO word on what is going on with TJ McDonald? Is he related to the Clintons?? How can there be NOTHING from ANY source on what has/is happening with him? It's almost as if it is more top secret than Hillary's emails!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Are you saying that people are afraid to get Vince Fostered and therefore are not saying anything?:cool:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you saying that people are afraid to get Vince Fostered and therefore are not saying anything?:cool:
I'm just sayin' ... this thing has "eyes only" written ALL over it! No word of charges, discipline, substance, law suits ... is he still in jail? Did he kill somebody? I mean there is NOTHING about this .... now months afterward. Ya got to admit it's pretty weird.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Why is there absolutely NO word on what is going on with TJ McDonald? Is he related to the Clintons?? How can there be NOTHING from ANY source on what has/is happening with him? It's almost as if it is more top secret than Hillary's emails!

May 10, 2016
T.J. McDonald arrested on DUI charge after hitting parked car. Court date set for June 3 at 8:30 a.m. in Van Nuys Municipal

No inquires on if TJ was and his attorney showed up. I'm guessing they did and a postponing motion was granted.. It is quite common practice for lawyers to keep postponing court appearances.

judge-91706.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm just sayin' ... this thing has "eyes only" written ALL over it! No word of charges, discipline, substance, law suits ... is he still in jail? Did he kill somebody? I mean there is NOTHING about this .... now months afterward. Ya got to admit it's pretty weird.
Yep.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is a great point, definitely a big sound of silence given that TJ is a guy this defensive backfield is counting on. And I do think there might be more concern with the Rams than they're letting on because of the way they talked up Mo and some of the other guys.

Really hope he's there come camp, because if not I'm personally gonna be wondering wtf is going on.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
When you get in a lil trouble, and you're really a good guy, it's typical to drop totally off the map....I bet he's staying wherever most of the players are....keeping his nose clean...and preparing for an all-pro type season...We need TJ, Tru, Ogletree, Barron, Donald, and Quinn at their best....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not weird, just a good legal move! Out of sight out of mind! No Jail time, no suspension!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not weird, just a good legal move! Out of sight out of mind! No Jail time, no suspension!
But do we "know" this?? As of right now, the only thing I have seen (posted above) is that he was scheduled for a court date. Nothing else. Hell ... I can find out more about any given person in the city I live in then you can find on and NFL player that made TMZ in Los Angeles. For things to be THIS quiet, is NOT normal.