Ticket Selection

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Where are you sitting?

Wish we could do a poll here but trying to keep all things related to "Thordaddy Day" together.

So, are going to purchase the $45, $109, $134 tickets or have you have other ticket plans?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going all in on this one. I'm going with the $134 option with the anticipation of an upgrade.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm going with the $134 too... and according to our ticket guy, they WILL be upgraded. The cost might then become $159 just so everyone knows.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We will be going all in as well.
We're going with the $134 sidelines.
Staying at the Drury next door... gonna hit the Hill for some Italian, Lacledes landing for drinks, White Castle for drunken munchies and finally, Barnes Hospital, to cure the dysentery I will have contracted from said White Castle....

RamzFanz

Damnit
Staying at the Drury next door... gonna hit the Hill for some Italian, Lacledes landing for drinks, White Castle for drunken munchies and finally, Barnes Hospital, to cure the dysentery I will have contracted from said White Castle....

Just let them know you need to be ready by game time or you're pulling the IV yourself.

giphy-41.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
It depends on my family. They are wishy washy when it comes to sports. If they stay home, I go big. If not, mid level pricing.

Which in no way means I'm not sneaking down to the big ticket seats. :sneaky:

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just let them know you need to be ready by game time or you're pulling the IV yourself.

giphy-41.gif

Haha I'll just bring the whole I.V. with the bag, we can fill it with booze and every time Russell Wilson gets mauled, everyone gets a squeeze!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Party at the Drury! Hey, they give us 3 adult beverages per person per day for free at the Drury!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Party at the Drury! Hey, they give us 3 adult beverages per person per day for free at the Drury!
Oh yeah!
I had totally forgotten about that! And popcorn!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Oh yeah!
I had totally forgotten about that! And popcorn!

Not just popcorn, dinner and breakfast!

In the evening, join us at the 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of salad options and hot food, including chicken strips, macaroni & cheese, hot dogs, baked potatoes, soup and more! Plus, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks are served everyday. There’s something for everyone at Drury’s 5:30 Kickback. It's a snack for some, meal for others and free for all!

Hell, I may get a room. I can eat and drink $130! I'll bring the color laser printer for unlimited drinks!

RamzFanz

Damnit
By the way, someone needs to get on group rates. They will totally do it. Just call and set it up.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I am going with two $134/$159 tickets also.....and the Drury.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'll sit wherever.

Truthfully, I've been to The Ed to see the Rams more than a dozen times... For seeing the game and plays develop; I tend to prefer the higher seats.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'll sit wherever.

Truthfully, I've been to The Ed to see the Rams more than a dozen times... For seeing the game and plays develop; I tend to prefer the higher seats.

I do too. There really isn't a bad seat for seeing the action.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I just spoke with Miss Amanda Lutz and ordered my ticket. She was a little miffed about any future upgrade though. I guess she isn't privy to that possibly happening? Anyways, I'm all in!!!!!!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I just spoke with Miss Amanda Lutz and ordered my ticket. She was a little miffed about any future upgrade though. I guess she isn't privy to that possibly happening? Anyways, I'm all in!!!!!!!!!
Miss Amanda emailed me back and now knows about later upgrades if available.

Sec 117 row LL seat 8. Anybody know which way the seat numbers run in the dome?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Miss Amanda emailed me back and now knows about later upgrades if available.

Sec 117 row LL seat 8.

Anybody know which way the seat numbers run in the dome?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I ordered my tickets on Friday... 3 in the cheap seats.

Edit: Amanda does indeed sound like a sweetheart.