Throwback Joes (Rams gear)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Has anyone made a purchase from this site?

Placed an order 8 weeks ago and my order is still "processing" even though my order was "Paid" the same day I placed it. Wondering if I'm going to get my order for this season or not lol.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I saw them on Instagram with some killer hoodies but I didn't order one yet. I have been planning on it though... so please keep us updated on your order.

I hope you get it. What did you order?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw them on Instagram with some killer hoodies but I didn't order one yet. I have been planning on it though... so please keep us updated on your order.

I hope you get it. What did you order?

Yea those hoodies are sick, I want one myself.

I got my Dad a 60s style Dickerson jersey, the white and blue ones. I'll be sure to update you guys how it goes.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Has anyone made a purchase from this site?

Placed an order 8 weeks ago and my order is still "processing" even though my order was "Paid" the same day I placed it. Wondering if I'm going to get my order for this season or not lol.
I ordered the hoodie as well, at about the same time. Actually forgot about it until I read this, hope everything is aboveboard with that company. Is this guy making these things one at a time in his house? That's the only reason I can think of for the delay...

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I ordered the hoodie as well, at about the same time. Actually forgot about it until I read this, hope everything is aboveboard with that company. Is this guy making these things one at a time in his house? That's the only reason I can think of for the delay...

You haven't got your order yet too?

Gilley

UDFA
I personally haven't ordered anything from them, but I have read before that they take a long, long, long time to ship items.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Woooo hoooo

My order has been updated to "Processing", I hope that means shipping soon!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I recommend steering clear of ordering anything through http://www.officialfootballrams.com/

It all comes out of Shanghai. Two days after processing the payment (money was already out of my account) I received an email stating that my order ($$) did not go through and for me to order the item again. They were trying to scam me out of additional money! :mad::rant: When I sent them proof that the order was indeed placed and paid for, they refused to acknowledge the proof. My next email, after being told to reorder the item again, stated that I was opening a fraud claim with the bank (I did) and would be contacting the attorney general (bluff) to see what they could do to close down the internet storefront. I received an email the following day stating that the item had shipped along with a tracking number.

I asked a friend of mine to order something from the same website. He got the same treatment.

The prices are good but there's a lot of bull:poop: that comes with it. That and you're likely getting Chinese knockoffs of the Official Chinese made products! ;)

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Still nada :poop:

"All orders ship in 4-6 weeks" my ass, order was placed June 16th

Last edited:

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
[GALLERY=media, 186]Capture by whitedk57 posted Sep 14, 2016 at 2:49 PM[/GALLERY]

I got an email that my jersey had shipped on Sept 5th. They don't have a tracking # on the site for it, and it says it's being sent via USPS Priority Mail.

Should I be concerned that it hasn't arrived yet?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
[GALLERY=media, 186]Capture by whitedk57 posted Sep 14, 2016 at 2:49 PM[/GALLERY]

I got an email that my jersey had shipped on Sept 5th. They don't have a tracking # on the site for it, and it says it's being sent via USPS Priority Mail.

Should I be concerned that it hasn't arrived yet?

Was that from Throwback Joes? If so, when did you place your order if you dont kind me asking.

There site says 1-2 day shipping.

Last edited:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I'm losing my patients with this company, placed my order 3 months ago and nothing, no updates, no nothing. Just emailed them again. About to open a charge back with my bank.

At this rate, my Dad will have his jersey when the season is over.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm losing my patients with this company, placed my order 3 months ago and nothing, no updates, no nothing. Just emailed them again. About to open a charge back with my bank.

At this rate, my Dad will have his jersey when the season is over.

I would be on the phone speaking to someone. Email has ruined customer service as far as I'm concerned... nobody takes email seriously, especially if there is a real problem.

Get somebody at TB Joes on the phone and have them explain what in the hell is going on. This shit is pissing me off now... hell, I might even call for you lol.

Good Luck... and please keep us updated cause I am still thinking about placing an order with them.

I saw a bunch a fans at the game last Monday night wearing Joe's stuff in SF. They must be filling some of the orders.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Customer service is non existent these days. Dealt with several horror stories myself. Cant make up my mind if this a legit company that has just been over whelmed or a fly by night. Non contact is never good.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I would be on the phone speaking to someone. Email has ruined customer service as far as I'm concerned... nobody takes email seriously, especially if there is a real problem.

Get somebody at TB Joes on the phone and have them explain what in the hell is going on. This crap is pissing me off now... hell, I might even call for you lol.

Good Luck... and please keep us updated cause I am still thinking about placing an order with them.

I saw a bunch a fans at the game last Monday night wearing Joe's stuff in SF. They must be filling some of the orders.

Got a response saying he's going to hook it up with some free stuff, guess they went through some management changes recently that backed up all orders.