Thomas calls out Wagner! Trouble in Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
True but that’s a different topic altogether
its-all-relative.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
Reminds me of a busted up Mike Tyson....an arrogant, unprepared Tyson....sitting in his corner swollen and beaten in his loss to Buster Douglas....the Champ already realized what was happening, his reign was over....his trainer yelling at the cornerman for the enswell....or for ice for Tysons swollen eye. They were so arrogant no one thought to bring ice or enswell.
Arrogance always comes back to haunt in sports.
Suck it Pete.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
It was uncomforable listening to Earl Thomas throwing him under the bus even if they are Seahawks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My friend from Seattle, a die-hard Seahawk fan, turned the game off before half-time. I never do that. I watched every Rams game to the end. And Charles Davis spoke too soon when he said he 12th man would stay to the end cheering just as loudly for every good play their team made. They were bolting for the exits by the start of the fourth quarter. That is what I don't like about that fair weather fan base.

Now Earl Thomas is reflecting that same mindset. They lose badly and start bickering and pointing fingers, instead of being classy and complimenting them Rams win.