This UCLA QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
He is making my feelers tingle.

Btw - is it time to bring back the college fb/ draft forum?

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Just started a college thread in the off topic sports, a sub-forum would be even better.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hes lookin really good. Imagine how good he will be in 3 years. Crazy hes just a freshman.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be watching more UCLA this year. That's fo sho.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
18 years old and after two quarters "the Chosen Rosen" already looks like the real deal.

Athos

Legend
MU's top pro style QB looked good in his only series so far too.

Will have to check out this UCLA kid.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Yeah I've had this game on the whole time. He's really impressed for a true freshman. Good things for UCLA in 2015 and the next couple years if he keeps growing.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Jeez, what a throw there.

Athos

Legend
Hope he plays more than Mauk.

He's got loads of talent. More than Gabbert. He's more like Daniel, but with a big arm and a big body that can actually move around for a pocket guy.

MM is just putrid and Pinkel is loyal to a fault.

FRO

Legend
He's got loads of talent. More than Gabbert. He's more like Daniel, but with a big arm and a big body that can actually move around for a pocket guy.

MM is just putrid and Pinkel is loyal to a fault.
A larger version of Daniel would be outstanding.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I have been following this kid for awhile. Local So Cal product from a top HS program At John Bosco. He is yet to disappoint irrespective of the level of competition. Josh seems to have a very high ceiling, we will have to wait to find out just how high. The last college QB that looked this intriguing to me was/is Hackenberg and he has come back down to earth.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have been following this kid for awhile. Local So Cal product from a top HS program At John Bosco. He is yet to disappoint irrespective of the level of competition. Josh seems to have a very high ceiling, we will have to wait to find out just how high. The last college QB that looked this intriguing to me was/is Hackenberg and he has come back down to earth.
Yeah, Bosco kid. He has developed more of an arm than I saw when at high school, but his receivers probably couldn't catch his heat. Throws a beautiful deep ball, above average pocket prez. Real deal. Can say that right now, real deal.

View: https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/640296164823277568

Sorry, Chris Long, but he didn't even play a big portion of the 2nd half.

View: https://twitter.com/Pac12Networks/status/640295447312105473

Last edited:

Athos

Legend
Drew Lock looks legit. And he's got great mobility for being 6'4.

I think MU will have something special at QB and he'll start sooner than later.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yeah I've had this game on the whole time. He's really impressed for a true freshman. Good things for UCLA in 2015 and the next couple years if he keeps growing.

No kidding, I know it's just one game but this guy looks pretty damn good, to tell you the truth I didn't know what to expect being he's a true Freshman (that Udub kid looked overwhelmed vs Boise St) now I'm thinking Brett who?????

Little concerned seeing that hulking brace on his left knee tho, not sure what that's about.