“This is good for Jimmy!”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Shanny’s trying to spin it that the niners trading up presumably for a qb could be a good thing. “A pissed off Jimmy is a good Jimmy”.
I guess Garapalo should be thanking them for trying to replace him, he’ll have an mvp year like Rogers did. Best case Garapalo gets hurt again and they play a rookie.

dang

Legend
That’s smoke screen for “tough shit. He needs to feel the heat we are all feeling for not meeting expectations”.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Right...

It was always the 49ers plan to pay $25M+ to a lame duck QB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If Jimmy's a competitor it is indeed good for him. If not he shouldn't be your guy anyway.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Losing a Super Bowl can cause some dramatics within an organization.

-Warner would have never been traded had he won a second ring.
-My Chiefs just blew up their entire offensive line. Not a single starter from week 1 last year will start this year. (Only OG Wylie remains. He's not gonna start over Thuney, Long, or the Canadian Doctor.)
-Jimmy G being put on notice.
-Seahawks have effectively gutted their team since the Legion of Boom was ended by Malcom Butler.
Screenshot_20210331-164405_NFL.jpg

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
he wasn't traded, he was cut. but only after every team in the league had committed to a qb. martz was all class.

Ouch, hindsight is 2020. I'll never forget when he came back to the dome and lit us up. Decisive victory.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Losing a Super Bowl can cause some dramatics within an organization.

-Warner would have never been traded had he won a second ring.
-My Chiefs just blew up their entire offensive line. Not a single starter from week 1 last year will start this year. (Only OG Wylie remains. He's not gonna start over Thuney, Long, or the Canadian Doctor.)
-Jimmy G being put on notice.
-Seahawks have effectively gutted their team since the Legion of Boom was ended by Malcom Butler.
View attachment 44673

I don’t agree , some poor examples.
To use Warner is crazy. Protect him.

Bottom Line F” The KC Cooks
The offensive line was hurt.

Jimmy G was hurt last season with the whole defensive front.I guess Bunker didn’t mean to much to the 9ers.

The SeaHags get an offensive line & keep your RB’s healthy.
I think injuries & salary cap plays the biggest part of it.
So what about Brady ?? Pat my azz Gronk.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I don’t agree , some poor examples.
To use Warner is crazy. Protect him.

Bottom Line F” The KC Cooks
The offensive line was hurt.

Jimmy G was hurt last season with the whole defensive front.I guess Bunker didn’t mean to much to the 9ers.

The SeaHags get an offensive line & keep your RB’s healthy.
I think injuries & salary cap plays the biggest part of it.
So what about Brady ?? Pat my azz Gronk.

In Brady's last two Super Bowl victories the opposing offenses failed to score double digit points. That's very fortunate considering how well those the Rams and Chiefs were playing going into the Super Bowl. But he wasn't so fortunate against Nick Foles or Eli Manning (twice.) Football is crazy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shanny’s trying to spin it that the niners trading up presumably for a qb could be a good thing. “A pissed off Jimmy is a good Jimmy”.
I guess Garapalo should be thanking them for trying to replace him, he’ll have an mvp year like Rogers did. Best case Garapalo gets hurt again and they play a rookie.
"I'll bite your legs off! ~ Jimmy G.
hVy8Thy.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
In Brady's last two Super Bowl victories the opposing offenses failed to score double digit points. That's very fortunate considering how well those the Rams and Chiefs were playing going into the Super Bowl. But he wasn't so fortunate against Nick Foles or Eli Manning (twice.) Football is crazy.

what about Matt Ryan ?

who’s the 9ers HC?