This is going to be SICK...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Didnt Tye Hill only have 3 career INTs or so? The only reason he was picked high was because he did great at the combine.

I believe he recorded a super fast 40 time, that's why he went so high.

This Joyner kid is a MUCH better player. He's going to be what Cortland Finnegan was supposed to be when we signed him, only better!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Guys; we got some serious football players gathering in St. Louis.

Joyner is a modern day London Fletcher in that he's born to play this game.

jap

Legend
while watching that, did anyone even notice his lack of size? I didn't. All I see is a player who is explosive, who closes fast, and can TACKLE.

After his first season, I'm confident the Rams will put him on a personal training schedule designed to maximize his weight & strength without compromising speed & quickness. Young players need that first full pro off-season to start maximizing their physical gifts.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
while watching that, did anyone even notice his lack of size? I didn't. All I see is a player who is explosive, who closes fast, and can TACKLE.

i noticed in all of the secondary draftees highlight reels, they ALL can tackle really well. a trait missing in the rams secondary for many seasons now.

jap

Legend
Dude, you can put Donald in that category too. You put 2 inches and 15 pounds on Donald and he's a top 10 pick.

Aaron should have been a top ten pick regardless! However, I'm sure glad as hell he wasn't!!! :sneaky::LOL:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Everyone on this defense can lay the wood I fucking love it! Even our other corners everyone remembers when JJ knocked Fred Davis of the Skins out in his rookie year, a CB knocking out a TE DAMN! and Tru doesn't lack the same ability either, I feel bad for opposing offenses facing our D led by Willliams is all i gots to say! :eek:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Size didn't seem to be a problem for Bob Sanders. Some guys are just football players.

RamWoodie

Legend
Height is definitely a factor...but it's not THE FACTOR...the first question is cnay they play at this level. I believe Joyner can.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He plays fast and instinctive. He is a football player with athleticism I will take that over an athlete with combine numbers all day long. I love players that are picked on their football merit and not just combine results, athleticism and upside.

Simba

Rookie
Wow!What a video!And to see LJ stopping a running Eifert (maybe 3o kgm heavier than him) let me to hope he can do it in NFL too.Just one consideration.He seems bringing teakles with good tecnic.Isn't it?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know Fisher is smarter than I am.... but Joyner looks like a FS imo, and a damn good one at that.

RFIP

Size didn't seem to be a problem for Bob Sanders. Some guys are just football players.

Agree but I would not use Sanders as a model here since his size caused him to break down due to his style of play.