This internal hire taking a while

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Fisher may be waiting until after the Super Bowl to announce the OC, but if the hire is coming from within it wouldn't take this long, would it? I'm sure Fisher knows while guy he would choose to be his OC out of Boras and Cig. I think there may be an outside option. Maybe I'm bored. Maybe I speculate because zero reporting is being done.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's also possible they want to talk to someone on Seattle's or NE's staff. Maybe NE's ball boy. :LOL:

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's also possible they want to talk to someone on Seattle's or NE's staff. Maybe NE's ball boy. :LOL:
I don't think the ball boy would be willing to take the paycut. He is probably swimming in hush money.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Dan Quinn is said to be going to Atlanta
Darrell Bevell? Tom Cable?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It does seem if they go internal it's not exactly a strong vote of confidence.

I mean, if we had a good internal candidate; shouldn't he have been named immediately?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It does seem if they go internal it's not exactly a strong vote of confidence.

I mean, if we had a good internal candidate; shouldn't he have been named immediately?
I've been saying this for a week. We now know they were waiting for Chud, but now that Chud is out...what's taking so long?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It makes me wonder if there is someone else he is waiting to talk to.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Dan Quinn is said to be going to Atlanta
Darrell Bevell? Tom Cable?

Doubt it and Bevell won't leave for a lateral move. IMO, Fisher might have a college candidate like when he hired Ben Sirmans the Running Back Coach others were rumored to be on the list like Stump Mitchell, however, Fisher took his time and surprised some with a solid hire.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah this is true, but maybe he wants a new challenge before the next HC gig opens up? I'm reaching i know....

I'm with you Mojo, it's not over, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
In a stunning turn of events Boras and Cignetti have both turned down the OC job. Even they don't want it.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Fisher could be waiting to talk to Seattle RB coach Sherman Smith. Smith coached for 13 years with Fisher in Tennessee. He has experience as an OC in Washington.