This came up like 2 weeks ago but.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Would you trade our first next year for RGIII if Cousins runs the table while filling in for Robert?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Would you trade our first next year for RGIII if Cousins runs the table while filling in for Robert?

Why go from one always injured QB to another?

1401390571875.gif

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Only if we could find another chump to give us a basket full of picks for him.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Nope. He's in the same boat as Sam Bradford - but Id rather have Bradford because his play style isn't going to get him hurt - just his natural proneness. I'd rather draft a guy or get a vet if there isn't a true franchise QB in the draft than Griffin - and trade?? that means giving up draft picks?!

Call me naĂŻve but I still think Bradfords the future here.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RG3 is an injury waiting to happen. Why trade for him when we can get someone else in the 2015 draft who is younger and can grow with the team?

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
No way. First off he's a well documented dick, secondly IMHO as a passer, he is rookie to 2nd year in skills.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
RG3 is an injury waiting to happen. Why trade for him when we can get someone else in the 2015 draft who is younger and can grow with the team?
He is an injury that is constantly happening.