Things your wife (or spouse) does that make you shake your head

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
She always hands me her purse to hold o_O

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Almost gets me into a fight at Cowboys games. There's shit-talking...then there's my girlfriend's - I'll-get-in-your-face shit-talking. Lol. Not every game, but I fear Thanksgiving against the egirls.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
My biggest wife peeve happens when we are on the road. When I drive she feels out of control and is on edge. She hates the interstate and always thinks it is the day we die when we get on it.

Anyhow she will be quiet and suddenly does the, 'Oh My God!' or she shrieks in terror. It scares the crap out of me everytime because I think she sees an oncoming wreck that I am not aware of. There is never any near misses but it raises my blood pressure and makes me very tense for the rest of the trip.
My wife used to do something similar. She'd let out this high-pitched, siren like scream. My hands would clench on the wheel while I looked for the THING she thought I'd missed. Which I usually didn't.

After 31 years of marriage, she now just looks away at the slightest hint of danger, without the scream.