THE WARREN SAPP CHAT IS UP !!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Guys.... Warren tells me that he'd like to do a "Q & A" for us here at ROD.

If you'd like to ask him a question... PLEASE POST IT IN THIS THREAD

I'm thinking that we'll leave this open until maybe July 10th for submitting questions.... so you have some time to think about it. Post your questions here and we'll see what we come up with.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Warren, I'd like your thoughts about the current CBA, and weather the players union overdid it restricting players from being in contact with coaches in the off season, mainly concerning the playbook and game film. Seems to me like teams are still getting it together 4 or 5 games into the season. Thanks for taking my question.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd like to ask Warren about the current CBA, and weather the players union overdid it restricting players from being in contact with coaches in the off season, mainly concerning the playbook and game film. Seems to me like teams are still getting it together 4 or 5 games into the season.

Hope you don't mind me stepping in here @Selassie I :

That's an excellent question Bubba. What we're wanting yawlz to do is put it in the form of the question as you would want it asked. We will then simply be transferring those questions to a Q&A and putting the member's name to it just as it appears here. He will essentially be answering each member directly.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't care how you put it to Warren, you get my drift. 503 gave me the idea for the question in a comment in another thread today.:thinking:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Mr. Sapp -

Thanks for doing this Q&A. We all get a kick out of talking football with someone who has been there - especially a Hall of Fame D-lineman.

My question is... How in the hell did you put up with @Selassie I on that fishing trip? No?:ROFLMAO::hiding:

OK... How 'bout this one:

Who was your favorite QB to sack and if you were playing today, would it be the same guy? Please say it's Brady.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't care how you put it to Warren, you get my drift. 503 gave me the idea for the question in a comment in another thread today.:thinking:
Right - but go ahead and ask it and when he answers it he will be answering to you. It will be more like a chat with the fans that way rather than the staff asking all the questions.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ask your question as if you're speaking to Warren directly.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Proehl!

Oh wait, it's a question.......

How about Proehl?

Go ahead and delete this, I understand. But I had to do this...... :)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Mr. Sapp.

Sticking with the CBA topic.
Do you think the limits put on teams in the off season, hinder or help the possibility for injuries.
It seams to me, players bodies may not be in football shape at the start of the season.

manmaderam

The one and only
How was it being on a super bowl team, and being part of that fantastic defense? Like do you see any similarities between that team you played for and our current Rams roster?

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
If you had the choice, which current NFL team's defense would you want to play for? Don't worry about hurting our feelings.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Mr Sapp,

If you could go back and change anything about your career, what would it be?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Okay obvious question as a Rams fan, give us your thoughts on Aaron Donald, the best DT in the game right now.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Mr. Sapp. Thanks for doing this Q&A.

1. Who was the most impressive Rams player you ever faced?

2. Was there a moment early in the NFL, where you said to yourself, "I think I can do really well in this league."?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
If you were commissioner, what's a change you would enact to improve the league?

What player did you play with or against that you thought could have been much better than they ended up being?

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Mr. Sapp. Thanks for doing this Q&A on our board.
Who were the 2 most difficult lineman that you faced?
What separates a great D lineman from a good one? Is it just ability? Is it prep, toughness?
How could Coach Dungy be so successful without yelling or swearing? I coach football, it seems impossible.
Lovie and Herman I think have the same rule, too, right?
Is Aaron Donald as good as you were?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Warren. It an honor to have a chance to ask you a question! Here's mine:
"Excluding yourself!:D Who would you Rank, as the Top 5 DT's of 'All Time' and why!!?!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
How important are the "intangibles" to you when it comes to teammates? If a guy has a sour personality but can play ball, do you not mind putting up with it or do you call him out? Are there "locker room politics" that can effect a player or coach's career?

What team did you enjoy beating the most and why?

If you had the chance to lay out a player, coach, offical, etc. Right now with no consequences, who would it be?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Hey Warren, just got a couple questions for you.

1. What are your thoughts on the rule changes the NFL has made on player safety?

2. How was it working with Kurt and Marshall while on the NFLN? I hope it wasn't too awkward after the beatings you'd give them!

sapp05130702_8col.jpg
RTB1.jpg

Thank for you dropping by, Mr. Sapp. It's a real honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.