LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ive been hitting fortnite BR pretty hard ..lately anyone fancy a game ..(im not great FYI) if you want my gamer tage hit me up ( i dont add randos ;) )

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
In other news, I got Shadow of War and I absolutely freaking love it. The Nemesis system is one of the most original things I've ever seen in my life. The sidequests are extremely fun, if difficult, and the story itself tops Shadow of Mordor already, and I'm only in the second part of four chapters.

Can't wait to have enough money to re-purchase Mass Effect: Andromeda. I loved playing it before I lost it in a fire. I'm very sad that Evil Arts has decided to make it the only one in the series because this game had loads of potential. Chalk that up to another franchise ruined by Evil Arts (Dead Space being another one).

And I'm playing a fuckton of Nuzlockes on my computer, thanks to the emulators I mentioned. I've also got a few hacks that I'm playing (Blaze Black 2, Kanto Black, and Fire Red Advanced) are some of the Nuzlockes I'm playing. I'm playing a psychiclocke on BB2, a Nuzlocke of Kanto Black, a Nuzlocke of FRA, a Nuzlocke of Platinum, a poisonlocke of HeartGold, a normallocke of SoulSilver, a fightinglocke of White, and a rock/ground duolocke of Crystal.

That's not even mentioning the Pokemon games I have on me right now. I'm currently playing Pokemon Sun and leveling up a couple of mons to evolve them for transfer.

So, yeah, I'm pretty busy when it comes to video gaming, haha. :D

Mass Effect is one of my favorite franchises but I was more than disappointed with Andromeda. Glitchy, rushed product that was sub par to me.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I’m the kind of fool that is so loyal to Destiny that I’m still playing Destiny 2 daily. I keep holding out hope that it will live up to D1. Big update comin next week and a couple weeks after that. Supposed to change a lot of things to make it more similar to D1.

I’m also looking forward to Anthem. I’m not liking what I am hearing about the pay to win micro transactions, but it still looks like a great game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Been playing Doom. Fkn awesome game and totally makes up for the trash Doom 3 was.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Still playin Assassin's Creed Origins. Great game that many people won't think twice about.

Best part is end game content, that's one thing past series were missing.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Halo 5, master chief collection to play H2 classic (GOAT), and PUBG is all I really play. Have WW2 but haven't played it that much

HellRam

Starter
I do actually. I just started playing BF4 again more. I always play on the ADOC/Jedi 24/7 Golmud Server.

So that was you lol....

You've killed me once or twice on the Goldmud map. I tried writing you to see if you were the guy from Rod but your settings are set to private.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
So that was you lol....

You've killed me once or twice on the Goldmud map. I tried writing you to see if you were the guy from Rod but your settings are set to private.

Well now you know where to find me when I am not on ROD :LOL:. Whats your PSN handle, I will add you.

HellRam

Starter
Yo I sent you a friendrequest. My gamer tag name ends in 89...

You ever get down on Madden too?

HellRam

Starter
Unfortunately I do not play madden. Doesn't do it for me.

Don't blame you....it's a pretty crappy game. If it wasn't for my love of football, I probably wouldn't play the game either. EA does great with the Battlefield game's. Not so much with the Madden series.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Far Cry 5 is crazy!!!! So much ridiculous and blowing shit up.

I have to believe Michael Bay was consulted for this project.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, I'm planning on purchasing two older gaming consoles from Amazon: the Gameboy Advanced SP and the Nintendo DS Lite. I lost both of those gaming systems - as well as a game I really liked and got far on - in a fire last year, and it makes all the sense in the world because my 3DS, as good as it is, struggles with playing the DS games and can't play the older Gameboy games at all, like the SP can.

In the meantime before I get my money, though, I'm playing fanmade hacks of Pokemon (Uranium and Reborn), my usual Nuzlockes, and breeding Pokemon for Ultra Moon.