LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'm guessing you get the last two(trident and sword of the Father) during main story?

Yeah, the part where you get the sword... well let's say the part right before you get it is my least favorite part of the game, because of some gameplay choices.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
My Christmas gift arrived early this year - a new gaming PC with a 6600K processor, M.2 SSD and AMD Radeon 480 8GB vid card. Big upgrade from my seven-year-old cheapo that I had pieced together and upgraded as the years wore on.

Overwatch looks really good on it. So does Skyrim, which is now modded out the ass.

Finally going to get into Witcher 3 over the holidays, and Steam had the Sierra classics bundle for $20, so I'll probably re-play a ton of games from my youth (Space Quest, Police Quest, Quest for Glory, etc.).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love it, especially the lack of HMs to prevent unnecessary clutter on your team (can enjoy battling with six pokemans). Also like how the writing has improved in recent games as well as the detailed cutscenes

I'd say that the writing is better than the fifth gen, and that's saying something. I found myself interested in all of the characters, and the lack of HMs was an awesome addition.

I can't wait until Pokebank is upgraded to this version so that I can bring all of my monsters over to the game. I also can't wait for the Marshadow event, whenever it will be.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah, the part where you get the sword... well let's say the part right before you get it is my least favorite part of the game, because of some gameplay choices.
Just finished with Leviathan... That battle was fkn awesome. But the the shit that went down was sad as fk. Can't believe they did that.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Just finished with Leviathan... That battle was fkn awesome. But the the crap that went down was sad as fk. Can't believe they did that.

Yeah that was a shocker. Definitely put that guy in as a serious bad guy though. That battle was awesome!

The part I was talking about in my post is chapter 12 or 13... my buddy just got there today and text saying wtf is this crap, I hate this game right now. Since you're a lot higher level it shouldn't be to hard but the gameplay gets.. weird... can't say much else or I'd spoil it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah that was a shocker. Definitely put that guy in as a serious bad guy though. That battle was awesome!

The part I was talking about in my post is chapter 12 or 13... my buddy just got there today and text saying wtf is this crap, I hate this game right now. Since you're a lot higher level it shouldn't be to hard but the gameplay gets.. weird... can't say much else or I'd spoil it.
When I was reading some reviews of the game I noticed a few times that there was an issue with chapter 13. That sucks there really is. Maybe the new update changed it and made it better? Doubt it. Damn, not looking forward to 13 lol

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Anyone still play Overwatch on PC? PM me your email or username

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I play a mixture of games. Recent modern games are Skyrim, Witcher 3, Madden, Metal Gear Solid 5 and currently looking for the next thing to occupy my free time. And lots of oldies from various consoles, Age of Empires 2, Rome Total War, Pokemon Ruby, Vandal Hearts (personal favorite), Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i finally have decent broadband speeds in the area i live ...and now have fibre broadband so im back online gaming ...treated myself to battlefeild 1 so if anyone fancys a game or ten over the weekends let me know and ill give ya my psn name (also available for some madden )

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
For any of you retro gamers out there

640_e0c8564289a03638999671b0d620eebb.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
FOR HONOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't help but laugh depicting Zuko from the Last Airbender everytime I hear that phrase

tumblr_mbk2rjyhPc1qehejt.gif

Got the game for free but haven't bothered to play it yet since I'm very critical of Ubisoft, EA, and Activision.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a timeless masterpiece, surpassing all previous Zelda games. Bought the Switch exclusively for that game too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Horizon Zero Dawn is the type of game I've been waiting for ages.

Dinosaurs. Robots. Bow and arrow. Open World. Nature (sort of). Riding on robot dinosaurs.

I mean...c'mon now.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Horizon Zero Dawn is the type of game I've been waiting for ages.

Dinosaurs. Robots. Bow and arrow. Open World. Nature (sort of). Riding on robot dinosaurs.

I mean...c'mon now.
Thinking I might have to get this game in the near future. Looks amazing.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I can't wait for Mass Effect: Andromeda. I hope that the quarians and geth are still alive.