LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"No Man's Sky" delayed until August. My next big gaming purchase.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
What kind of player are you? Do you focus on tech, biotics, or weapons?
I have my trio well rounded so one with weapons, one with tech, and the other with biotics.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Anyone play uncharted 4? I'm on the last fight of the game. Amazing game a worthy ending to a great series.

After I'm done with that I'm gonna move on to Far harbor for fallout then blood and wine for witcher 3. Hopefully finish those before No man's sky comes out. Cause I'm dropping everything for that.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Anyone play uncharted 4? I'm on the last fight of the game. Amazing game a worthy ending to a great series.

After I'm done with that I'm gonna move on to Far harbor for fallout then blood and wine for witcher 3. Hopefully finish those before No man's sky comes out. Cause I'm dropping everything for that.
I have played the first 3 and will play it once I get my ps4. Love the series.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Remastered Skyrim coming to next gen consoles in October. Comes with option to downloads mods too.

I guess that means no ES:6 this year. Still exciting though. I'll almost certainly end up buying it.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Gotta say I liked what Sony had to show at e3 the most this year.

That new Kojima game has me interested big time.

Days gone, horizon and Detroit become human look like really good new games.

Even though I'm not sold on the new costume I am thrilled about the new Spider-Man game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm extremely hyped for Pokemon Sun and Moon. I can't wait until November so that I can get them.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Even though I'm not sold on the new costume I am thrilled about the new Spider-Man game.

It's developed by Insomniac, I have relatively high expectations for this game. They're famous for making the first 3 Spyro the Dragon games and the Resistance series.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
It's developed by Insomniac, I have relatively high expectations for this game. They're famous for making the first 3 Spyro the Dragon games and the Resistance series.

Yeah I really enjoyed the resistance games so I can't wait to see what they do with spider-man.

I'm extremely hyped for Pokemon Sun and Moon. I can't wait until November so that I can get them.

Do you usually get both and alternate between the two or play one until you're done?

Memento

Name
Jemma
Do you usually get both and alternate between the two or play one until you're done?

I'm planning on getting both and alternating. I have to say that I love all of the new Pokemon that have been shown so far.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'm planning on getting both and alternating. I have to say that I love all of the new Pokemon that have been shown so far.

I watched Nintendo's live tree show thing and of the 3 you get to pick I'd go with that black fire cat thing.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I watched Nintendo's live tree show thing and of the 3 you get to pick I'd go with that black fire cat thing.

I'm actually planning on getting all three in one game, putting them in the Pokebank, and going with all three of them in the other game.

Speaking of which, a Genesect event is also happening in November, so I'm planning on being pretty busy in that month, with the new games and football.

JC-3

UDFA
Name
JC-3
The agency I design for does work with Blizzard, as a thank you for all the hard work they gave us free copies of Overwatch!

I got mine for the PS4. IT'S SO ADDICTING! Team Fortress and Unreal Tournament rolled into one. Lots of strategy, sooooo many different champions with different skill sets. Best of all? The design, animation, storylines remind me of a pixar movie!

Highly recommended! Go get Overwatch now! Thank me later ;-)