LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Updating Pokemon again. I now have three new mega-stones, as well as a new contest star: Sludgematic the Grimer, who utterly swept the competition in the toughness contests - from normal to master.

Updating Pokemon again. I have two more contest stars, both of them Sandslash (Obsidian for coolness and Calcite for cuteness). Obsidian swept everyone easily; Calcite had a bit more trouble with a minor character (who actually has speaking lines and eventually gives you a lucarionite), but he pulled through eventually. I also caught Kyurem and Heatran, and I'm gunning for the Regi trio when I can purchase more dusk balls.

I've also been breeding and wonder-trading a lot, and I got a Japanese shiny Darkrai and a prankster Sableye (which I bred and dealt away). Boffo, if you can't access your Darkrai, I'll gladly give mine to you.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Definitely will pick it up once the mood kicks in. I still watch Starcraft pro videos from HuskyStarcraft as his commentary is entertaining. If you're scratching the surface on that, you should watch former pro player Idra, his rage quits/rants make it amusing to watch.
That's what's up, yeah I follow the scene hardcore. The WCS is ongoing n has been nuts! Ya gotta check it out. Yeah idra is funny lol, he always bitched if he couldn't macro.

What race do you play?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Metal gear solid 5 is releasing on September 1st. Can't wait!!! MGS has always been one of my favorite game series.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Valve announced Source 2 yesterday. The new Half Life might be on the horizon, finally!

Memento

Name
Jemma
Updating Pokemon again. I have two more contest stars, both of them Sandslash (Obsidian for coolness and Calcite for cuteness). Obsidian swept everyone easily; Calcite had a bit more trouble with a minor character (who actually has speaking lines and eventually gives you a lucarionite), but he pulled through eventually. I also caught Kyurem and Heatran, and I'm gunning for the Regi trio when I can purchase more dusk balls.

I've also been breeding and wonder-trading a lot, and I got a Japanese shiny Darkrai and a prankster Sableye (which I bred and dealt away). Boffo, if you can't access your Darkrai, I'll gladly give mine to you.

Updating again. I've gone on a breeding frenzy, and I got a fucking VICTINI in Wonder Trade, along with many different Pokemon with awesome natures and/or abilities. I'm getting a shiny Japanese Genesect from a friend, so that I can trade it for a normal Darkrai and search for a normal Genesect later on.

@Legatron4 , I have a timid male Gastly for you, and I'm getting a careful Machop with no guard right as we speak. Any nickname you want, I'll give it to them. Give me derps for them; I don't mind. :)

@Boffo97 , the shiny Darkrai is still on the table as we speak. It'll be on the table until you get your 3DS and trade for it. Just in case your two Darkrai don't go through. :)

@yrba1 , if you have any wants, I can probably get them for you. Just name them, tell me if they have a nickname or not, and give me derps for them. :)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Updating again. I've gone on a breeding frenzy, and I got a freaking VICTINI in Wonder Trade, along with many different Pokemon with awesome natures and/or abilities. I'm getting a shiny Japanese Genesect from a friend, so that I can trade it for a normal Darkrai and search for a normal Genesect later on.

@Legatron4 , I have a timid male Gastly for you, and I'm getting a careful Machop with no guard right as we speak. Any nickname you want, I'll give it to them. Give me derps for them; I don't mind. :)

@Boffo97 , the shiny Darkrai is still on the table as we speak. It'll be on the table until you get your 3DS and trade for it. Just in case your two Darkrai don't go through. :)

@yrba1 , if you have any wants, I can probably get them for you. Just name them, tell me if they have a nickname or not, and give me derps for them. :)
How the hell does someone trade a Victini?!? That's awesome man. I haven't gotten jack lately through wonder trade. I'm currently working on a secret base. I'm very picky about them and I have a shit load of poke dollars to spend lol so it should be done soon. Thanks though dude your awesome. I Never use nicknames. I prefer the originals.

Memento

Name
Jemma
How the hell does someone trade a Victini?!? That's awesome man. I haven't gotten jack lately through wonder trade. I'm currently working on a secret base. I'm very picky about them and I have a crap load of poke dollars to spend lol so it should be done soon. Thanks though dude your awesome. I Never use nicknames. I prefer the originals.

I don't know. Same reason they trade a legit timid shiny Darkrai. And you just have to keep on trying. You'll get someone. I promise. All it takes is patience.

Also, for anyone who wants secret base information, here it is:

http://www.thonky.com/pokemon-omega...er-secret-bases/#step-4-check-your-map-and-go

EDIT: Legatron, I have your Machop. I'll trade with you when I get back from my workout.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Flashback
image.jpg

Here is how I roll in my ranch truck
image.jpg

Memento

Name
Jemma
I'm back from my workout and ready to wheel and deal.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I got my Garrison pretty worked out on Sen'jin and my friends in my Horde guild went and moved BACK to my first guild where most of my toons are.

Dangit... these Garrisons are a huge time suck. Not that they aren't kinda fun, but they aren't exactly raiding or great content after the 2nd time, either... I guess it beats straight grinding, but...sheesh.

And yeah... all you folks with working fingers can fiddle with the 3DSes...lol. I tried my Son's and let's just say it was funny for those who watched... I didn't think my hands could give me the finger while playing a handheld console.

Learn something knew every day...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
anyone play Destiny for PS4? I got a 32 Hunter and a 30 Titan. username is H00YAH_1 (with zeroes not O's). I'd love to do some Raids with fellow Rams fans :shooting::seizure:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I was just going to jump on and post this too. Bumped into this morning on the Reddit.
Very exciting news! I may even have to cave in an purchase a XBONE just to celebrate.

I've been pretty surprised with Xbox lately. They've had a lot of good games and sales. I don't have a lot of time to play anymore, but when I have it's been good. Supposedly the new dx12 or whatever is going to make the games look a little nicer too. I tried to read an article about it but had no idea wtf anyone is talking about so I'll just take their word for it

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I've been pretty surprised with Xbox lately. They've had a lot of good games and sales. I don't have a lot of time to play anymore, but when I have it's been good. Supposedly the new dx12 or whatever is going to make the games look a little nicer too. I tried to read an article about it but had no idea wtf anyone is talking about so I'll just take their word for it
Yeah I've been without console for nearly a year now I think.
Baby girl at home found the button to open the disk drive on my 360 and sabotaged it. I cracked open the case to see if I could repair it myself, but was unsuccessful. Not that big of a deal though. May as well upgrade, why not do it with a new and improved console football game?