LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also, quick update on Pokémon: I got a drought Vulpix from one of my friends for the Yveltal I have. I'm still looking for drizzle Politoed/swift swim Poliwag/Poliwhirl (nickname and gender is optional; I can breed it either way) and American versions of Darkrai and Genesect without nicknames. I can give you any version-exclusive Pokémon egg, along with a Yveltal (once I beat the game, capture Moltres, transfer my mons, and start over), and I can also gift anyone who has OR/AS a Groudon/Kyogre with their respective orbs, as well as any mega-stone you could ever want (as I dislike mega-evolution). I can also give free legends with any nickname you desire (non-shiny only; I don't have the patience to scum-save for shinies).

Again, I'm looking for drizzle Politoed, Darkrai, and Genesect for legends (particularly Groudon/Kyogre with their orbs and very hard-to-catch version-exclusive legends such as Ho-oh and Lugia with a mega-stone of your choice), but if you're just looking for a version-exclusive Pokémon like a Skrelp or Spritzee or whatever, I'll gladly accept any regular com-mon in return and send you their egg so that they can be completely yours.

Updating Pokemon again. I now have wi-fi at my apartment, so I'm available whenever I'm online. I completed a multi-trade with one of my friends that got me a Slurpuff, my toughness contest star (Sludgematic the Grimer), four Pokemon to breed, and helped evolve my newly re-named Rhydon (Sandor) into a Rhyperior. I have also transferred all of my mons from the Bank into OR, so I now have my Ditto to breed your Machop/Gastly, Legatron. If you have ORAS, then I'd gladly appreciate sharing secret bases. I can also grant you almost any Pokemon you could ever want as eggs so that they can be truly yours.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or let me know on this thread. I'll always read, and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Memento

Name
Jemma
This will be my last Shadow of Mordor update. My save slot - the one that I had spent over two-hundred hours of my life on - deleted itself out of existence. Fuck it. I'm never playing my Xbox One again, I'm going to sell the fucking thing and the fucking games and the fucking controller for cash because I just don't need this shit happening to me. I'm sick and tired of fucking fate and every fucking god in the fucking universe trying to fuck me bloody.

I'm done. I just wish that I had just one fucking sledgehammer and one fucking shotgun. Then I could throw the discs up in the air, scream "PULL", and blow the motherfuckers up. Then I could crush the fucking thing until there's nothing left of it.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
This will be my last Shadow of Mordor update. My save slot - the one that I had spent over two-hundred hours of my life on - deleted itself out of existence. freak it. I'm never playing my Xbox One again, I'm going to sell the freaking thing and the freaking games and the freaking controller for cash because I just don't need this crap happening to me. I'm sick and tired of freaking fate and every freaking god in the freaking universe trying to freak me bloody.

I'm done. I just wish that I had just one freaking sledgehammer and one freaking shotgun. Then I could throw the discs up in the air, scream "PULL", and blow the motherfuckers up. Then I could crush the freaking thing until there's nothing left of it.

I'm so sorry!!! I think I died a little for you. The only time that's happened to me (knock on wood) is back on ps1. My whole card was wiped and I had a perfect final fantasy 7 game on there and bunch of other close to maxed out games.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I'm so sorry!!! I think I died a little for you. The only time that's happened to me (knock on wood) is back on ps1. My whole card was wiped and I had a perfect final fantasy 7 game on there and bunch of other close to maxed out games.

I'm truly sorry that that happened to you as well. Hopefully, the save slot on your SoM game won't do the same because it really, truly is a great game. There are many reasons why I spent all that time on it. I just don't have the time or patience to work all the way back up to 91% completion, getting all of the epic runes that I spent hours trying to achieve, getting all of the captains that I wanted so badly...

But what's done is done. Here's my new update...for Pokemon this time:

I've officially restarted Alpha Sapphire. I'm gunning for a Blazikenite and a master ball, and I'm transferring five eggs (the Johto starters, a Spiritomb, and a Magnemite - the lattermost of which was suggested by one of my friends and that will have the nickname "Allspark"), as well as my poison fang Poochyena, Bianca. Three AS games, three master balls, a Blazikenite, and a Sceptilite. Using different Pokemon each and every time.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Anyone here play Starcraft II?

From time to time, back in the days of the Wings of Liberty beta, I used to be a Diamond player. Since then, I can barely scratch silver without using cheese tactics.

MFaulk107

The Realness
From time to time, back in the days of the Wings of Liberty beta, I used to be a Diamond player. Since then, I can barely scratch silver without using cheese tactics.
I've been on Heart of the Swarm as of now, and I just got into plat.
You should start up again! Game is still amazing as ever.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Is Shadow of Mordor an open world, do whatever the hell you like kind of game (like Skyrim or Farcry 4)?

Also, did you guys have Elite and Frontier: Elite 2 on the other side of the pond? They were the first open world, non linear games I ever played.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Is Shadow of Mordor an open world, do whatever the hell you like kind of game (like Skyrim or Farcry 4)?

Also, did you guys have Elite and Frontier: Elite 2 on the other side of the pond? They were the first open world, non linear games I ever played.

Yes, SoM is open world. You want to go into an uruk stronghold and just start killing them? You can do that. Want to shoot birds with your bow? You can do that as well. Anything you would ever want to do? You can do that, too.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Bethesda need to remaster Skyrim for the next generation consoles. Can you imagine Skyrim with Farcry 4 standard graphics? That would be amazing. It would almost certainly result in my wife leaving me but I doubt she'd want the Xbox one in the divorce so no biggie

bluecoconuts

Legend
Bethesda need to remaster Skyrim for the next generation consoles. Can you imagine Skyrim with Farcry 4 standard graphics? That would be amazing. It would almost certainly result in my wife leaving me but I doubt she'd want the Xbox one in the divorce so no biggie

My girlfriend spent the last two days making a new Sykrim character and starting a new game. I'm sure there working on the next one for next gen stuff.

I'd love an Elder Scrolls style game (open world, tons of quests, customization, etc) set in the Star Wars universe too.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

I want fallout 4 first then the next elder scrolls game. But damn when they finally come out they will be mind blowing.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Updating Pokemon again. I now have three new mega-stones, as well as a new contest star: Sludgematic the Grimer, who utterly swept the competition in the toughness contests - from normal to master.

Athos

Legend
Well shit, every time I watch a trailer for Batman Arkham Knight, the more I go "Fuck, I'm going to be buying an XBone for one game."

Rocksteady seriously gives me a hard-on for their games.

I do believe that's John fucking Noble as Scarecrow.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Well crap, every time I watch a trailer for Batman Arkham Knight, the more I go "freak, I'm going to be buying an XBone for one game."

Rocksteady seriously gives me a hard-on for their games.

I do believe that's John freaking Noble as Scarecrow.

Looks so damn good!!!!!!! Why not a ps4?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Not a fan of Sony products, and even less a fan of the PS. Never enjoyed playing on the system.

I see. I like both I was just curious since you called it the xbone. Anyways back to batman. I'm sad it's the suppose to be the last game by Rocksteady but glad they get to end it the way they want.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Thank goodness for mods because they provide graphics beyond next-gen consoles #pcmasterracepride
We'll have an Elder Scrolls VI in the making with possibly the Dwemer as the antagonists once the 360/PS3 phases out.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I've been on Heart of the Swarm as of now, and I just got into plat.
You should start up again! Game is still amazing as ever.

Definitely will pick it up once the mood kicks in. I still watch Starcraft pro videos from HuskyStarcraft as his commentary is entertaining. If you're scratching the surface on that, you should watch former pro player Idra, his rage quits/rants make it amusing to watch.