LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Barzinis are down to a single warehouse, their hub, and their compound. Cuneos are down to their hub and compound (that one remaining warehouse was even more of a bitch than the Straccis. Straccis are down to their compound. The Tattaglias? Gone.

Did all of the hits, all of the favors, Sonny's dead, Michael's in charge, and we already killed Tessio. Now I'm just trying to take over that one fucking Barzini warehouse, and it's a bitch and a half; I haven't even gotten close to the owner to extort him.

They all broke the one rule: never fuck with my family. I just wish Frankie had lived, so Monk wouldn't have gone to the FBI and force me to kill him; he was an awesome original character for the game.

Update:

Finished the storyline. Got everything from the Straccis and Cuneos, including their compound. The hired help with the tommy gun was incredibly useful.

Down to the Barzini compound alone...but they're tough sons of bitches; I've tried for weeks to down them, and only came close to the second compound once.