The trade deadline is in 8 days. Anyone we should trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Seriously if Keemun plays lights out, I would reconsider trading Jared Goff.

And the reasoning is this:
1. Rams must stock pile for the future as upcoming free agents in Britt, Quick, Johnson, Hayes, Westbrook and Donald coming up after 2017 will possibly be looking for greener pastures.

2. Rams cupboard talent is going to be slim pickings and they must replenish the roster for next year.

3. Jared Goff may have a higher ceiling. But this is the NFL. And fans want instant gratification and wins. And for him to wait possibly two or three years before he can start with anticipation for the new stadium opening will not cut it with Stan Kroenke.

4. Rams management may see that Goff was too costly when they gave a king's ransom for him and noticed that he's not ready until two or three years from now. They may want to reverse their decision and trade him now while
the iron is still hot.

5. Rams have a few missing pieces and are trending up and with having Jared Goff sitting for two or three years before making him the starter is not going to help them in the long run. So they realize let's pull the trigger on a block buster trade now and call it a win-win situation.

This is just just thinking outside the box. But who knows how the season pans out until 2016 is over than Rams management can make that decision or not.

I need a blue thread winner button

RamWoodie

Legend
You don't trade Keenum if you want to move him...just cut him. I see no one I'm willing to trade at this point. Stand pat.

If you move to start Goff JUST CUT KEENUM...he's a free agent in 2017 anyway.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The only trade I make is Robinson Gurley, and a future #1 for Belichick.
If you can't beat em