The trade deadline is in 8 days. Anyone we should trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
A youngish, still on the rise DE, who some hopeless team like the Bears or Dolphins will give up a 2nd rounder for .......I know, not realistic....but the 49ers got Fred Dean still in his prime in '81.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd move Keenum while he still has value. Start the kid, and Mannion backs up. Case is a free agent next year so I'd dangle him to the Jets or a similar situation and take something mediocre in exchange for him.

My reasoning: this team is not going to do anything significant, other than letting everyone down. I have seen enough, personally, in 4.5 years of the Jeff Fisher show. I'm officially done hoping he's going to be better than his record. I'd fire Fisher, trade Case, and let Williams be the interim the rest of the season with the rest of the staff in place. Hire a guy like Shanahan in the offseason who can give us a run game and handle a young QB correctly, maybe even hire him to replace Fisher immediately, hell, it's not like Mike's doing anything.

But that won't happen. Fish will get the remainder of this year, the team will slug its way to another sub .500 record while he coddles them and makes excuses for their play, and he'll probably even get an extension since he will blame it on the injuries.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Anyone on the 9ers? Chip is famously bad at trading away quality vets that dont fit his system. Better do it before York realizes Kellys a clown.

fearsomefour

Legend
Low round pick for Zane Beetles from SF.
Haven't been paying attention to how he has been playing but depth inside is needed for sure.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Cleveland has 2 players I would love to get. LT Joe Thomas and CB Joe Haden. Not sure if we have the capital for either though. Also as an under the radar depth pick up, Cameron Wake might make sense for a conditional 6th round pick.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams Players I'd be open to trading:
OG Rodger Saffold
QB Case Keenum

Players I'd be interested in trading for:
DB T.J. Carrie
DB Aaron Colvin
DB Dontae Johnson

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sounds like they're saying that the Packers "should" acquire Haden.
lol. These guys, man. One guy writes a story with this headline:

d0b35c64462e43c28e929d3ab2fe36ae.png

http://www.inquisitr.com/3592681/green-bay-packers-should-try-to-acquire-joe-haden-from-browns/

Then another guy reads it, and all of a sudden it's a rumor.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
but the 49ers got Fred Dean still in his prime in '81.
I like your intent to trade for a DE, but not your example. That happened 35 years ago, back when the NFL had no salary cap, no free agency, players strikes, greedy owners strangling player salaries, etc. The 49ers felon owner threw his mob money at players to get them to hold out so they would either be cut or force a trade. Thus the 49ers of the 1980s enjoyed a form of free agency before it existed with tons of ex-Chargers and ex-Rams, including Dean. It's unlikely the Rams will find a DE making less than a truck driver today that they can whisk away for virtually nothing. The disgruntled types now seem to be the ones making franchise player money (Mo Wilkerson) so not viable trade targets. The only time it seems a player comes along for free is when the Pats cut someone not getting along with "the Patriot way".

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Cleveland has 2 players I would love to get. LT Joe Thomas and CB Joe Haden. Not sure if we have the capital for either though. Also as an under the radar depth pick up, Cameron Wake might make sense for a conditional 6th round pick.
LOL! I was just thinking we should go after a LT and a CB/Safety!(y)(y):D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too bad the NFL isn't like MLB where the trade deadline actually means something.
I know we got Barron this way, its just really rare to see big trades