The toll from Las Vegas shooting keeps getting worse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
freaking terrorists
freak off

This wasn't a terrorist in the typical sense, evedently according to the asshole's brother he was a retired millionaire.

This video will not last. Sounds to me there are 2 different firing locations, and multiple shooters.

Those are echos of the gunfire and the wind. When I listen to the patterns of each they are identical to me.

The woman who posted this is a crack pot, I went to her site. And assuming it's some sort of a conspiracy? Shame on her for that.

What does it help anyone accomplish to put this trash out there the way she did.....free speech I get it but this is REALLY low.

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Two of the rifles were released, a Daniel Defense AR 10 (top) and an AR 15 with an extended magazine and a slide-fire stock. That's about what I expected, there were a lot more in the room with him, and it looks like he had ammo to spare, it could have been a lot worse.

22141236_1718959511469654_9101277515754447088_n.jpg

22140892_1718959518136320_1274297327880338941_n.jpg

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This wasn't a terrorist in the typical sense, evedently according to the icehole's brother he was a retired millionaire.

Those are echos of the gunfire and the wind. When I listen to the patterns of each they are identical to me.
No doubt echoes, did you also notice the flashes around the 4th floor? @ around 4:57ish? And the people just acting calm around the lobby/valet. Dude was leaning on the pillar with a beer in his hand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This wasn't a terrorist in the typical sense, evedently according to the icehole's brother he was a retired millionaire.

The woman who posted this is a crack pot, I went to her site. And assuming it's some sort of a conspiracy? Shame on her for that.

What does it help anyone accomplish to put this trash out there the way she did.....free speech I get it but this is REALLY low.

Bin Laden was rich motherfucker too
Terrorism at it's most fucked i say

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No doubt echoes, did you also notice the flashes around the 4th floor? @ around 4:57ish? And the people just acting calm around the lobby/valet. Dude was leaning on the pillar with a beer in his hand.

I'm not buying that lights bouncing off a window were gunshots. People inside the concert ground were unaware for a bit about what was happening, people outside probably took a little longer.

By the way, the woman who posted that vid "liked" a vid that another cracjkpot posted saying it's a fake shooting at it's govt psy-ops.

I wish them both the worst.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Bin Laden was rich motherfreaker too
Terrorism at it's most freaked i say

Unrelated but the average terrorist (as in the guys who plan, and support these things) tend to be higher educated and better off financially. Often times terrorism is resorted to because they are upset when told no or something to that effect even though they have money and advanced degrees.

That's from the counter terrorism handbook if you're curious. Lots of interesting tid bits about terrorism.

So far this seems to be something else, but the investigations will help clarify.

~lyser

Rookie
Sounds like he was using a bump stock kit which basically means a legal, semi-auto AR that uses the recoil to click off rounds faster than you can squeeze the trigger. You can buy everything needed retail. I guess when your target is a huge crowd of unsuspecting civilians this is the way to go.

What a fucking asshole. Those people were sitting ducks, there is really nothing you can do but run for cover, even if you are carrying which is not likely in that venue.

It was premeditated, I am hearing 20+ guns and he rented a adjoining rooms up high overlooking the venue. Cowardly as hell.

No word on motive yet.

Not to get political, but this guy was a pilot and suicidal. If he didn't have the guns, he could have just crashed his plane into a crowd - Kamikaze style. No fucking honor in any of that.

I am not at all sure if this was preventable at all.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Sounds like he was using a bump stock kit which basically means a legal, semi-auto AR that uses the recoil to click off rounds faster than you can squeeze the trigger. You can buy everything needed retail. I guess when your target is a huge crowd of unsuspecting civilians this is the way to go.

What a freaking icehole. Those people were sitting ducks, there is really nothing you can do but run for cover, even if you are carrying which is not likely in that venue.

It was premeditated, I am hearing 20+ guns and he rented a adjoining rooms up high overlooking the venue. Cowardly as hell.

No word on motive yet.

Not to get political, but this guy was a pilot and suicidal. If he didn't have the guns, he could have just crashed his plane into a crowd - Kamikaze style. No freaking honor in any of that.

Well that happened here in Austin

IMG_0255.JPG

Disgruntled dude takes his piper into the IRS building north of town. He did a copy cat Bin Laden move - but instead of calling it terrorism, they called it a "suicide attack" - they will most likely mark this up as a suicide attack as well.

Who does this shit?

I'm so pissed cause I have friends affected by this and to hear guys here on ROD are experiencing the same thing is just messed up

bluecoconuts

Legend

Neither do I, and the saddest part is with two sides already digging in their heels and refusing to budge one millimeter, we wont be able to find good solutions to prevent these things while still allowing good citizens to exercise their rights. There is a possible solution, but my fear is with both sides refusing to budge, and more and more people realizing how easy it is to inflict maximum amount of harm for minimum planning and cost to themselves that these events will become more common until public outrage demands one side wins and gets everything.

All I know is that if both sides don't find a common solution, we lose.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

There will be a lot more bodies before something happens that is sensible. Lobbyists and politicians will grease those skids.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I've been meaning to post this. I spoke to my father-in-law the other day. He just retired earlier this year, after bartending at the Luxor in Las Vegas for years.

The Luxor, of course, is next to the Mandalay. Monday he called his friends that bartend there still to make sure they were ok. He spoke to a female bartender from the Luxor and her words tore him up.

"They were so nice," she said, speaking of the country music festival fans. "I made so many friends. They were enjoying the festival, and laughing. Such great people. I don't even want to look to see which ones died. I just know I will recognize some of them."

Interesting note, as well. As the danger became clear Sunday night, Luxor security rushed the staff to the basement for safety. She said they couldn't leave until 5am.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Neither do I, and the saddest part is with two sides already digging in their heels and refusing to budge one millimeter, we wont be able to find good solutions to prevent these things while still allowing good citizens to exercise their rights. There is a possible solution, but my fear is with both sides refusing to budge, and more and more people realizing how easy it is to inflict maximum amount of harm for minimum planning and cost to themselves that these events will become more common until public outrage demands one side wins and gets everything.

And diesel fuel and fertilizer continue to be relatively cheap and easy to get. It's just tools. We will never, ever be able to stop madmen because they walk among us, come from out of nowhere, and are set off by unpredictable triggers that are different for each one. It really doesn't matter if the method of their madness is legal or not. They'll do it either way.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

The flashes have some on youtube asking (not even conspiracy, just asking) whether there was a second shooter.

I dunno that it could be the angle, because there were flashes on the lower floor that didn't coincide with the firing of a weapon on the 32nd floor, but the audio matches the light flashes.

I dunno what to make of it, honestly.

Also, it seems the picture of the guy initially released is wrong.

The pic with the girlfriend shows a guy with facial hair, but according to LinkedIn and a bunch of social media sites, it's a different guy. I guess the autopsy photos would say...

bluecoconuts

Legend
The flashes have some on youtube asking (not even conspiracy, just asking) whether there was a second shooter.

I dunno that it could be the angle, because there were flashes on the lower floor that didn't coincide with the firing of a weapon on the 32nd floor, but the audio matches the light flashes.

I dunno what to make of it, honestly.

Also, it seems the picture of the guy initially released is wrong.

The pic with the girlfriend shows a guy with facial hair, but according to LinkedIn and a bunch of social media sites, it's a different guy. I guess the autopsy photos would say...

The flashes were from fire alarms, those aren't muzzle flashes.

ninedeuce

Rookie
dlwa0p2voaew6zb-e1507178491614.jpg

The tragedy of Sunday night’s deadly shootings in Las Vegas have struck communities and families across the United States.

The NFL community also saw one of its own fall victim to the attacks.

Christiana Duarte – a training camp assistant and game day operations employee of the Los Angeles Rams – was one of the 59 people murdered in the attacks outside of the Mandalay Bay at a country music festival. Duarte also worked for the Los Angeles Kings as well as a fan services associate and previously worked for the Arizona Diamondbacks.

The Rams linked to a GoFundMe account set up to support Duarte’s family in the aftermath of her passing. The 22-year old was a recent graduate of the University of Arizona.

While condolences and thoughts will never be enough, we send our best wishes to Christiana’s family.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...a-duarte-among-victims-of-las-vegas-massacre/

b.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Such a damn shame, breaks my heart to see the young kids' lives ended so meaninglessly in that tragedy. Good to see the team stepping up to help the community.

Vegas was rocked by this man. It's been rough.