The Rams now have a butt load of cap space on IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
are you under the impression they get all the cap space freed up because of the injuries?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont know just came across this. I dont know how it all works with him going on short term IR.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
huh? Can we spend that? Can we go out and sign Brett Farve and Michael Strahan to 1 year deals? (asked for illustrative purposes, not asked specifically)

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Maybe I read that wrong and jumped the gun

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
We can't spend that, no. It's cap space on the IR. Still eats up the cap space, just doesn't do anything for us on Sundays (until Long comes back).

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
It's saying that $32.6 million of the cap space is on the IR. They're mainly pointing to Bradford and Long being hurt and how much of the cap space they're taking up.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Just hypothetically, what WOULD you do with a sudden influx of $30mm in cap space going into week 2? I honestly can't think of any real value it would add.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yep I'm an Idiot sombody delete this worthless post

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Just hypothetically, what WOULD you do with a sudden influx of $30mm in cap space going into week 2? I honestly can't think of any real value it would add.

Im pretty sure with 32 mil is the magic number to talk Brenda into letting Kurt play one more year.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Yep I'm an Idiot sombody delete this worthless post
Just add "on IR" to the end of the title and it's fine. You are not an idiot. Perhaps a nerfherder, but who am I to judge?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Im pretty sure with 32 mil is the magic number to talk Brenda into letting Kurt play one more year.
Hah, $30mm could get us Kurt, Tebow, Favre and probably Namath, while we're at it. They could run the game's first ever 4-QB set!