The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Yeah leave it to the game vs Chelsea to lay an egg. Not overly worried about it half the team was still battling food poisoning and we had a lot of academy players playing out of position. We get them again in a couple of weeks for the Community Shield match up.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Yeah leave it to the game vs Chelsea to lay an egg. Not overly worried about it half the team was still battling food poisoning and we had a lot of academy players playing out of position. We get them again in a couple of weeks for the Community Shield match up.

Although we have signed Lacazette, Wenger is still being Wenger

We will drop points early on that we can't get back later in the season - luckily we don't have to play Aston Villa anytime soon

The problem is half the squad wants the heck out, Ox, Sanchez. not to mention all the dead weight like Wilshire, Perez, Chambers, Elneny, Gibbs etc...

And then you have to acclimate guys that replace those guys - i mean Lacazette will take some time to settle as Robert Pires mentioned yeaterday

I mean sign Lemar already

It's gonna be tough sledding.

P.S.
RIP Pedro - death by Ospina

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
West Ham are some movers and shakers this transfer window but how do you Hammers feel about the moves?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
West Ham are some movers and shakers this transfer window but how do you Hammers feel about the moves?

I'm pleased. It's a million miles away from last pre season when they just seemed to sign players without any plan or idea where they actually needed to strengthen. It was almost as if they felt they needed a squad (probably as they were trying to Europa League). This time round they seem to be making sure they are improving the first eleven. Obviously any signing is a risk but it looks good at the moment especially with Hernandez due to sign tomorrow or Tuesday.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.jpeg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Chicharito is a decent signing
When i heard Hernandez i thought it was the "Abel" guy from Hull

Man City is buying everyone this year - damn
Kyle Walker for what 40 mil??? Insane
Mendy, Danilo, and that other guy.... damn

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dieter,

West Ham's majority owner was on the radio earlier and the the last thing the interviewer asked him was about Wilshere. He replied we didn't require midfielders and that he didn't talk about other teams players. Then he finished by saying "never say never".

I think if he does come, it'll be during the last knockings of the transfer window. It's all well and good Arsenal saying they want £20m for him but we hold all the cards here as he has 1 year left on his contract, his stock is pretty low due to all the injuries he's had and as that report says he wants to stay in London and come to the team he supported as a boy. If we sit tight I think we can get a good deal for him. He knows that and so do we.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone else play premier league fantasy football? If so, and you fancy it, I'll set up a ROD league for us all and stick the pin on here.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never played in a league but if you need somebody I'd give it a shot as a fill in.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PSG and Neymar have broken the sport. 222 million buyout and 54 million a year. Just wow

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else, we've only got three? Still at least we'll all qualify for the champions league eh?!