The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That 1st half might have been the best all around played half I've ever seen from Arsenal.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Allardyce sacked as England manager, ha ha ha!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes he has been manager for one game. Got done by a newspaper sting!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ARSENAL!!!!!
Talk about leaving it to the last second!!!!!!
It was a pretty frustrating game but wow timing is everything I guess :D After 2 or 3 incredibly played games a let down can be expected. After a week off we host Swansea who's struggling with relegation so we'll see how the boys follow up.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
As if my heart needed any more stress... after a Man U choke and tie, a epic Rams win, the Sounders are down 1-0 and fighting for their playoff lives.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think ole Jamie Vardy is regretting resigning with LC yet? They look like garbage out there vs Chelsea right now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was just a stupid lazy move by him. I had no idea until I heard the announcers say it that he has so many the previous 2 years. He's been very solid for us so far but that was beyond stupid.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Glorious Saturday!!
Too bad Arsenal had to hand Bob Bradley his first of many defeats in the Premier League
West Brom and a draw with Spurs is making my day!!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Well I had no idea about Xhaka like you until Euro 16 and wasnt that inpressed with what i saw - he does have Arsenal "hair" though -- but he did have a reputation for red cards so i guess the scouting report was accurate there. He has had two excellent goals from long range and with Coquillan out i think he's been a good solid signing so far. Although i think he disappears at times - didnt even know he eas in the game until 30 min in

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahaha the Gunners sub on reddit has a sidebar table for the standings. The Spuds are represented by a :poop:.