The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was a good weekend for me .. Millwall are 3-1 up against Bradford with the next leg of the playoffs down at the den

and West Ham fail to qualify for the Europa League which gives me a happy ;)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was a good weekend for me .. Millwall are 3-1 up against Bradford with the next leg of the playoffs down at the den

and West Ham fail to qualify for the Europa League which gives me a happy ;)

I guess you'll be sticking up for Palace in the FA Cup final then?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess you'll be sticking up for Palace in the FA Cup final then?
tis a dilemma for sure ..I wouldn't cheer for palace as such ,,but wouldn't be too pissed if they won

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Congrats Man U on the FA cup. Smalling might have saved the day by taking that red card late. Stopped a 3 on 1 break away. That was a sexy volley though on the winner. Fun match to watch but does it give LVG another year?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

Boooooooooooooo :poop: :puke:

Can't believe Giggs isn't getting a shot.

Mourinho better not transfer all the young guys who carried the team this season.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

Would have been pretty funny. Sucks for Giggs, they have been saying he was being groomed to take over for awhile now. Wouldn't be surprised if he left the club.