The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Right, I know we are all thinking it so I am just going to go ahead and say it.

The Champions League is the most stale, boring and overhyped competition in the whole of sports.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Don't get me wrong, for purely financial reasons it's the place to be. But man the games are frequently dull. I'd scrap the away goals rule for a start.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Don't get me wrong, for purely financial reasons it's the place to be. But man the games are frequently dull. I'd scrap the away goals rule for a start.
The away goals rule screwed over Bayern yesterday, clearly they were the better team with respect towards Atletico.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They should have left it as the European Cup, UEFA Cup and Cup Winners Cup but greed prevailed as usual.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Cheers mate, Derby did us a massive favour today. Going into Saturday only needing to draw at worst is much more favourable than the alternative. Just need to hope our home form can hold up when it matters most now. Don't want to say much more about it as I'm too nervous, I'm going to be a wreck all week at work haha, everything crossed for a result.

Hope you have a grand day, will keep an eye on the score! Hope you do it!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Yes Simmy! The criminally underrated Rhodes is finally a PL player. Clayton and Friend have been too good for the championship for years, glad to see them making the step up.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
That was a hell of a match for Middlesbrough! Glad I got to watch it on tv :D

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well done Simmers, see you over the OS next season. Get bang on it my son!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Come on Arsenal! Southhampton just did you a solid and beat Tott now don't crap the bed. There's still a shot at 2nd place.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Must say I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow night now. I think on Saturday it dawned on me we are actually going and I think I'd rather stay put. Well over 30 years I've been going over there, I just hope I can keep it all in check! Be nice if we can go out with a win, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't. I'll take some pics and put them up at some point, apologies in advance if you're not interested in seeing them!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Well with the way United just played Norwich West ham has a pretty good shot at winning. Definitely post pics though no matter the outcome. Hope the game is a fair one. Stupid Fellani isn't playing so he won't be throwing elbows like a manic.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Must say I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow night now. I think on Saturday it dawned on me we are actually going and I think I'd rather stay put. Well over 30 years I've been going over there, I just hope I can keep it all in check! Be nice if we can go out with a win, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't. I'll take some pics and put them up at some point, apologies in advance if you're not interested in seeing them!

West Ham are gonna destroy Man U