The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I can't believe that Leicester City have won the Premier league.

Absolutely brilliant, gives hope for fans of all of the smaller clubs that it's not an impossible task.

Well done Leicester.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you see how the spurs players reacted when it started going wrong, awful. How they never had at least one player sent off is beyond me. Filthy animals. At least it was Chelsea players they were kicking though.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Cheers mate, Derby did us a massive favour today. Going into Saturday only needing to draw at worst is much more favourable than the alternative. Just need to hope our home form can hold up when it matters most now. Don't want to say much more about it as I'm too nervous, I'm going to be a wreck all week at work haha, everything crossed for a result.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
ChexhtZW0AE3Pns.jpg

I picked Buster Douglas to beat Tyson in Tokyo (that wasn't the easiest call, but it laid out just right) and of course, was there with Rams fans to ride that unbelievable wave in '99.

I remember being a kid and hearing about our US Hockey team and almost losing it and scrambling to find out how to watch it as all of America was...

But this... I can't imagine how you're feeling if you're a Leicester City fan right now...

Serious congrats!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
So I saw something that helped to point out why Arsenal's season was so frustrating this year to me. After beating Chelsea in the Community Shield game 2-0 we lost to them twice during the league season 1-0 and 2-0. We beat Tott 2-1 and tied them 2-2. Man City we beat 2-1 our only match so far and play them Sunday. Man U we split with 3-0 and 2-3. Against the rest of the top 5 we have 5 wins 1 draw 1 loss with one to play. Yet we got swept by Chelsea lost to Southampton 2-0, West Ham 2-0 and West Brom 2-1. In our 7 losses we've managed 3 goals. Yet we have the best aggregate record vs the top of the table. Just blindingly inconsistent. I read these numbers and though yeah that makes sense that's why I have more grey hairs than I did at the start of the season.

We managed 7 goals vs the Champs Leicester beating them 5-2 and 2-1, they only gave up 34 goals this entire season. We scored 4 vs Tottenheim who only gave up 28 on the season. Yet in those 7 losses we scored 3 goals.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"We beat Tott 2-1 and tied them 2-2"

I could be wrong but thought It was 1-1 at the Emirates?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't believe that Leicester City have won the Premier league.

Absolutely brilliant, gives hope for fans of all of the smaller clubs that it's not an impossible task.

Well done Leicester.

Hopefully you'll win at the weekend and we get our extra £1.5m. After all this new stadium is costing us a fortune and we need the dosh!

I walked by one of your own the other day. Big Steph McGovern presenting in Leadenhall Market.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
"We beat Tott 2-1 and tied them 2-2"

I could be wrong but thought It was 1-1 at the Emirates?
You're correct sorry the 2-1 win I was the Capital One Cup at Tott.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
upload_2016-5-4_15-32-52.png

This is all you need to know olders son!