The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
You arsenal fans don't get carried away with this win, we'll get you back at the Allianz Arena! :mad::boxing:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
You arsenal fans don't get carried away with this win, we'll get you back at the Allianz Arena! :mad::boxing:

I don't expect to win, but if we do, I'm gonna revel gloating excessively at your expense. :snicker:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Complete Chelsea meltdown at Upton Park today, absolutely beautiful to view! You Irons!!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
At what point do Chelsea consider giving Jose the sack? I mean, his results in the past speak for themselves, but this season they've been just terrible. Interesting/strange situation to say the least given the talent in the squad, and Mr Abramovic has never been a patient man when it comes to managers.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Last year the few Chelsea's fans I know couldn't stop running their mouth's, this year haven't heard a peep. Love it.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tim Sherwood given the Spanish archer, no surprise there. Was a terrible appointment in the first place.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And wth was with him trying to get in the ref's room at half time? That's just amateur stuff, amazing to watch though :)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Tubsy,

What the freak is that kit Brum are playing in tonight??

Sorry only just saw this. It's our Belgium flag kit (I think it's Belgium and not Germany cus the stripes are vertical).

We had it for one season back in the 70s I think. Only wore it a few times but it's always been a bit of a fan favourite. It seems only Blues fans actually like it. I think it's great. Something a but different.

Sad to see Tactics Tim go. I think they should've given him until the end if the January transfer window.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Simmers,

You in this pic?? Great win on pens pal!

image.jpg

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Hahaha jeez United. Telling myself we lost on purpose to make myself feel better. Wasn't on tv here how was the game?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting post match interview from Jose after losing impressively to Liverpool.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bad day today. Hopefully just a blip.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Bad day for sure, United were lucky to get out of there with a draw today with how bad they played.

But at least Chelsea is falling apart. Jose looked shell shocked after the match.