The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'm not even really a soccer fan, and that hurts the more I look at it...
I was at that game, and believe me, the fact that didn't go in was painful. If ever a piece of skill deserved a goal, that was it.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Go Tottenham and Everton today! 2 teams I loosely follow because of their many different American connections over the years.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
@HX76 big match between our teams going on today! I'm working so I'll miss it. Going to try and go all day without finding out the final and catch a replay later.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm gutted, not surprised but still gutted. Good to see a team have to resort to route one football........and it not be us for a change! All that money spent on players and all they could do was lump it at Fellaini.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'm gutted, not surprised but still gutted. Good to see a team have to resort to route one football........and it not be us for a change! All that money spent on players and all they could do was lump it at Fellaini.

I feel your pain after watching that match,
at least Arsenal was in the game and just got beat by a bunch of kids who were just that much more hungry - but it wasn't from a lack of form

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

Couldn't watch the game. So I looked up the highlights. Figures we would tie. Your goal was so awesome. It was Blind that scored our goal not one trick pony Fellaini. But but all that money has totally bought us.... 4th place.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn't watch the game. So I looked up the highlights. Figures we would tie. Your goal was so awesome. It was Blind that scored our goal not one trick pony Fellaini. But but all that money has totally bought us.... 4th place.

Yes I was aware Blind scored as I was sitting there when he did!

Decent goal at the weekend by Tomlin at the weekend, looks a bit bulky but has plenty of talent.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Yes I was aware Blind scored as I was sitting there when he did!

Decent goal at the weekend by Tomlin at the weekend, looks a bit bulky but has plenty of talent.

My bad thought you thought it was Fellaini. Wish I could have been there so jealous.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie

Yeah, he does get some stick for his size, but if he keeps playing the way he is he can do what he wants as far as I'm concerned!

I think I saw somewhere that he's lost about 2-3 stone since he joined us last year as well. God knows what he used to look like haha.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha ha must have been bigger than Akinfenwa Simmers son!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Adebayo Akinfenwa... now that is a man that's built like a brick shit-house.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't be jealous Brocko son!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 144