The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
image.jpg

I know most of you guys hate Man U but I had to share I just got these for my little girl due in June.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure you are fit to be a father pal. Child cruelty right there!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand that with the rams but that's it. This time next week I have a feeling we won't be talking!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm guessing it'll be a pretty good time where you are, 11am? Tell your mate I'll give the irons a cheers for him in the ground.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'm guessing it'll be a pretty good time where you are, 11am? Tell your mate I'll give the irons a cheers for him in the ground.

It will be 8:15 in the morning for us. To early to have a few pints?? I'll let him know.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course you are on the West coast. It's never a too early, get stuck in!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Finally
Austin Texas catches up to Tubs

View attachment 5159

Nice! I can heartily recommend Trooper beer. Its very nice with a slightly citrus flavour to it.

In other news, Harry Redknapp has resigned from QPR. Hopefully they'll benefit from the new manager and put even more pressure on Aston V***a (god I hate them so much). I also hate Harry Redknapp. The man's a crook and never takes any responsibility for having left so many clubs in dire financial situations. Bournemouth, Southampton and Portsmouth all suffered from financial difficulties as a result of his management yet by the time they came to light, Harry was gone and the tabloid press over here won't hear a bad word said against him. Hopefully we've seen the last of him (I don't believe for a second that we have though).

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Man U vs Cambridge today in FA cup. I'm scared most of the big teams have been under estimating all the small teams.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Redknapp is an absolute crook I agree and anyone believing he is leaving due to his knee op is very gullible indeed.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil

There's an astonishing lack of self awareness on Harry's part in that interview. Wheeler dealer is about as accurate a description of him as you can get. He's such a tosser.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
There's an astonishing lack of self awareness on Harry's part in that interview. Wheeler dealer is about as accurate a description of him as you can get. He's such a tosser.
Nah, I ain't no facking wheeler dealer!